• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

2015 All-Star Logo:

BsLtFgCIIAE4rL3.jpg:large

It's astounding how many New Yorkers on Twitter don't understand that those are the Nets + Knicks colors. So many "they're using the wrong train colors SMH they fucked up" comments.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It's astounding how many New Yorkers on Twitter don't understand that those are the Nets + Knicks colors. So many "they're using the wrong train colors SMH they fucked up" comments.

people know but trust me those train colors are a way more visible and important (for non english speakers) part of living in NY than either the knicks are the Nyets.

This city lives by its mass transit

I know, but I'm used to seeing the official train colors every single day and they're ingrained into my psyche, as it's most likely the case with anybody else. That's quite easily the first thing that will pop into any of our minds, over the Nets/Knicks colors.

jwhit28

Chris Sheridan really put his money where his mouth is, and won. It's funny how as soon as you leave ESPN a lot of people start taking you less seriously.

Bowser

This is insane. Bosh is out of town now. Wade left to pick up the pieces

Wade will be made whole, prob get something like a 4 year/$40m deal and retire with the Heat in a couple of years.

If I'm him though, I see if I can't get a 2-year short-term deal to a contender for $12m per. Chicago?

Piecake

I am really glad that Lebron went to the Cavs as a wolves fan because the deal that they are offering for KLove is probably my favorite. I was pretty high on KThompson until I saw all of the advanced metrics on him, and I was like, eh, this looks like a situation for a huge overpay when he gets a new contract.

Wiggins a first or two, and one or two of their other young players seems like a solid deal.

Bowser

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 13s
Houston and Chris Bosh moving quickly on securing deal, and with Bosh, Rockets will match Chandler Parsons offer sheet, source tells Yahoo.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So does that confirm Cavs/Heat on Christmas day?

Cheddahz

Banned
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 13s
Houston and Chris Bosh moving quickly on securing deal, and with Bosh, Rockets will match Chandler Parsons offer sheet, source tells Yahoo.

Kinda pissed about them matching Parsons' offer sheet, but it's not unexpected

This is looking to be one of the best days ever. Now we can stop listening to insufferable Miami bandwaggoners talk about how nobody ever leaves Miami, or how they are going to win three more titles, or how they are the best franchise ever, etc.

Keep chasing those rings, LeBron!

Enjoy three more years of Wade being garbage, Heat fans!

Top Bottom