• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

AcridMeat

Banned
Yep, he was a nice pick up. Can play alongside Curry or Klay.

But this Kevin Love news bums me out a bit. I still think we should have dealt Klay for him. It may have failed, but at least roll the dice when you have a chance for a big free agent imo. Love and Curry would be an unreal combo.
I don't know. It's on me because I've never watched a Kevin Love game where he dominated before so I've always been skeptical about him. At the same time I think people undervalue what Klay does for the team.

I mean if David Lee could hit some god damn jumpers outside again it won't even be much of an issue. I think we're one solid up front player away, but I don't think giving up Klay to do it helps.
Ill take 2012-13 over last year man. In my life that was one of the toughest years to ever be a fan. I don't think I watched the last 25 games, it was just too painful.

Its not a coincidence that this last year has been one of the worst in my life. As the Lakers go, so does my life.
Dude it sucks to watch your team suck, but as a Warriors fan I find a Lakers fan pouting and looking for sympathy to be choice.

Parsons signing with the rival, nice!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Making more than Dirk. Cuban must be paying the German in cash like with the Nets and AK47 :p

Dirk still hasn't you know - actually signed with Dallas.

Dude could pull the greatest heel turn since Hulk Hogan.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Chandler Parsons will make $5 million more than Dirk Nowitzki, who coincidentally, has a standing offer for a max deal with the Rockets.

make it happen morey

Chandler Parsons will make $5 million more than Dirk Nowitzki, who coincidentally, has a standing offer for a max deal with the Rockets.
Dirk to Houston? What the hell lol. I should stop following FA news until shit gets official

Branduil

make it happen morey

Dirk agreed to a 3-year deal a few days ago.

Bowser

Sheridan says LBJ to Cavs done deal and that he told Riley in the meeting.

I trust Woj tho.
Dirk agreed to a 3-year deal a few days ago.

Yeah but he didn't put pen to paper (not allowed until moratorium is lifted). He's saying it would be a heel move to renege on the deal and take Houston's max offer.

Bread

Banned
loooooooooooooool can't wait for the heat fans reactions

it's ok tho, pat the don's got a back up plan!

ariza

Bowser

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 1m
LeBron James does not have a meeting set with Cavs at this time, sources say.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 1m
Source: LeBron James will not make/announce his decision tonight

Fox318

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN 1m
LeBron James does not have a meeting set with Cavs at this time, sources say.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 1m
Source: LeBron James will not make/announce his decision tonight

q3k07uc.jpg

Furyous

Cavs in talks to get Kevin Love, but the asking price is #1 pick Andrew Wiggins. Too steep?

There would need to be an extension from Love to even consider this.

I want to keep Wiggins and get Love. Dion for KLove is an acceptable deal. Toss in another player not named Varejao and that should get er done.

If I were the wolves GM I'm not trading unless I get Wiggins
Its worth it
Back up plan is Boston's leftovers

Lol if it were Bennent for Love its NWO all over again

Good for Bosh, get paid and go to a good team, emo Wade incoming

Top Bottom