• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

You do realize he is an actual loser right?
This guy is the worst player in nba playoff
History.

The game is about winning, he hasnt won a damn thing and has lose more than any player in the history of the nba, repeat in the history of the nba playoffs. You posting worthless ballhog stats and not his real personal win/lost stats makes me laugh.

He lost to the Spurs like every year, as a lower seed.

Joeki11a

Banned
He lost to the Spurs like every year, as a lower seed.

Who cares?, he was expected to be a Mega star and become what Lebron/KD have for the NBA. This guy has had it all and never progressed to anything, now he is a ball hog and only gets buzz based on that not helping teams evolve into champions.

Do you realize KDs story is him being a bench player that evolved to be the mvp of the nba?, has made the finals!. This certified loser Melo has never been through that and will never be an Mvp of any kind, hasnt even made the finals.

Who cares?, he was expected to be a Mega star and become what Lebron/KD have for the NBA. This guy has had it all and never progressed to anything, now he is a ball hog and only gets buzz based on that not helping teams evolve into champions.

Do you realize KDs story is him being a bench player that evolved to be the mvp of the nba?, has made the finals!. This certified loser Melo has never been through that and will never be an Mvp of any kind, hasnt even made the finals.

A lot of great players have never made the finals.
Would you call Steve Nash a "certifiable loser" because he never made the finals?

Ummm, KD was drafted to be the guy.

But I understand your premise.

Enker

You do realize he is an actual loser right?
This guy is the worst player in nba playoff
History.

The game is about winning, he hasnt won a damn thing and has lose more than any player in the history of the nba, repeat in the history of the nba playoffs. You posting worthless ballhog stats and not his real personal win/lost stats makes me laugh.

In a world where Tracy McGrady exists...

BadAss2961

Yoo Larsa Pippen though...didn't know she had Instagram.
s8nllZ9.jpg

Scottie living the life.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Lebron, Birdman and maybe Ray Allen are going to the Rockets

Melo can go to the Bulls and then we can have rockets vs bulls finals forever

Fjordson

Sounds like K. Love to Warriors is totally dead and that Love is now unlikely to be dealt anywhere before draft.

Shitty. Came down to the Warriors not wanting to part with Klay. I really hope we revisit this or something. I love Klay, but we gotta give up something if we want a big name player like Love.

s8nllZ9.jpg

Scottie living the life.
Good lord.

Hope Love stays put. Maybe Flip thinks he can pull off what Portland did this season. Then Love can walk to the Lakers as a free agent.

and I really hope we don't draft Julius Randle. Mitch please.

Randle will be a great pro. Y'all sleeping on him.

undersized, short arms, plays below the rim and is one hand dominant. Add to that his really bad steal and block rate numbers (which usually indicate the sign of a lazy or bad athlete) What could possibly go wrong? We might as well trade the pick to Boston for Jared Sullinger.

Tom Penny

undersized, short arms, plays below the rim and is one hand dominant. Add to that his really bad steal and block rate numbers (which usually indicate the sign of a lazy or bad athlete) What could possibly go wrong? We might as well trade the pick to Boston for Jared Sullinger.

So Z Bo sucks?

Jim Boeheim says Melo will take less to go to Chicago.
So yeah.

Less than what he took at Syracuse?

So Z Bo sucks?

Z-bo is a monster compared to Randle. Taller and 6 inches of extra wingspan. Z-Bo is also a bit of an outlier. I wouldn't use a guy like him to set any sort of ceiling when for every one player like him there are 10 undersized, non-athleticfreak PFs that end up being serviceable role players at best. I don't like those odds if I'm using a lottery pick.

Bread

Banned
If that means we get Embiid/Gordon at 6/7, then you've got a deal.

Fjordson

I'll give you that he's slightly undersized, but the short arms thing has been way overstated. He had a 7' 0" wingspan at the draft combine. As for the defensive numbers, he was playing behind some of the worst perimeter defending guards to play at Kentucky in years and in front of one of the best defensive centers they've ever had. He was just in a weird spot in that he was constantly having to scramble to help cover for said guards so that he could funnel everything to their centers.

Without the gimmicky zones and lack of shooters to space the floor in college he will feast in the pros. Book it. Not the best prospect by any means, but a top 5 one easily.

This I think I agree with.

I think think the guy I'm most interested in seeing next year is Dante Exum. Only seen him play a few times before but he looked impressive. Always love big point guards like that.

If his handle and ability to get to the basket is as good as they say, he will have success. There's a lot of value in that now. Get to the basket and create offense or draw fouls. I'd take that and bank on things like shooting to improve over time any day. Same thing with Gordon and LaVine. Gordon gets knocked because he shoots terribly, but give me a supreme athlete like that, a potentially versatile defender, with a good bball IQ and I'll stick him in the gym shooting 1000 jumpers a day.

Bowser

The Bulls became the latest team on Monday to throw their hat in the ring as potential suitors in the Kevin Love sweepstakes.

According to Chad Ford of ESPN, via NBC Sports’ Dan Feldman, Chicago has offered forward-center Taj Gibson, small forward Tony Snell and the Nos. 16 and 19 picks in this year’s draft to Minnesota for a deal that would involve Love going to the Bulls.

http://tracking.si.com/2014/06/23/b...t-pick-kevin-love-timberwolves-nba/?eref=sihp

Not a bad haul for Minny

Does that mean they can't get Melo?

If the reports of NY not taking Boozer are true and the Bulls can't find a way to do a three team deal or something. Love doesn't not make the Bulls a championship contender alone, he'd be side grade from Boozer, and now the Bulls wouldn't have Taj coming off the bench, possibly Mirotic who doesn't appear to rebound or defend very well. I'd be fine with getting Love if the Bulls could get Melo as well, but I don't want him alone if they lose Taj.

Top Bottom