• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

Owzers

Honestly, i want GS to take Love just to see the awkwardness of that Cleveland locker room after Lebron made it known that wiggins is disposable. Plus, I don't want him having it easy in the east because I want my Miami Raptors to come out of the post lebron era ahead of Cleveland, hah.

As soon as Lebron announced he was going back to the cavs my initial thought was " don't go tweeting about how you are looking forward to playing with Lebron, you're about to go"

Bs1lPOpCEAEjPYy.jpg:large

Fjordson

The trade for Golden State is an absolute no brainer to me. Value-wise it should have been done weeks ago.

However, with all of this talk about Kevin Love wanting to play with Lebron, as a Warriors fan I wonder if we just back away completely. There's no guarantee Love will resign with us. We'll lose some nice pieces for nothing after next season if he walks to Cleveland or somewhere else.

The trade for Golden State is an absolute no brainer to me. Value-wise it should have been done weeks ago.

However, with all of this talk about Kevin Love wanting to play with Lebron, as a Warriors fan I wonder if we just back away completely. There's no guarantee Love will resign with us. We'll lose some nice pieces for nothing after next season if he walks to Cleveland or somewhere else.

I don't think you make that trade without talking about extensions. There's no way either team trades for Love without him saying that he would stay.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Eric Bledsoe/his agent want 90 million.

This league is out of control.

I hope we do a sign and trade with Bledsoe. He's not a max guy. 40 games of 18-5-5 is nice and all but max? With 2 capable guards already on the roster? Hmm, I dunno. Someone will give him a lot of money though.

Hopefully that's true. If we can get Love for at least four years then I take it in a heartbeat.

Whose the starting shooting guard on the Warriors for the next 3 years if you do that deal?

If you say

• It doesn't matter
  • Someone who has a history of injury
  • Someone who doesn't play defense

then I can understand why you think Love for David Lee + Klay Thompson is a no brainer.

Fjordson

Whose the starting shooting guard on the Warriors for the next 3 years if you do that deal?
No clue. But that trade is made weeks ago for me if Love is willing to resign in Golden State.

That's a big if, though. Without some certainty that Love will resign I would hope our front office would back away from it completely.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I only saw Clarksons first game, but i was impressed by it. He was driving and didnt look afraid of making decisions. Has he looked as good since?

Fjordson

I only saw Clarksons first game, but i was impressed by it. He was driving and didnt look afraid of making decisions. Has he looked as good since?
Clarkson is under the radar dope I think. He was good at Mizzou. I remember watching him torch us (Kentucky) for like 30 points late in the season last year.

So you hate Pau Gasol too?

Where did I say that I hate Dwight BECAUSE he left L.A.? I hate him because he's overrated, overexposed, hasn't expanded on his one post move (left-handed hook), etc. (And an ass-clown in general.) Besides, Dwight is ALLEGEDLY a star. Pau is ring-chasing at the back-end of a successful career.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
If someone told me we'd have a line up of Jeremy Lin, Kobe, Boozer, Hill, and Wes Johnson, It would sound so ridiculous that I'd believe them...

Blablurn

The Miami HEAT announced today that they have re-signed forward/center Chris Andersen. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

I like the move. Brooks was great when he was getting minutes before lin went to rox.

Bulls are the place to go if you are a free agent PG and want to have a great year to help you get paid. Just ask Nate Robinson and DJ Augustin. I'm sure Brooks is thinking "If Rose goes down again, I'm going to shine".

Fjordson

Yeah, Brooks to Chitown is a good pick up.

I really hope Rose can be vintage Rose or anywhere close to it. Bulls could be nice this year.

Top Bottom