• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

Kobe doesn't mean shit anymore doe..

pNcdzGh.gif

Not sure if it is a bad thing, but that Felton injury looked pretty gnarly.

Yeah it looked like he was in a lot of pain when it happened. I know it's lolFelton but I don't wanna wish anything bad on the dude.

Richard Jefferson looks like he might be a solid pickup.

C4Lukins

Yeah it looked like he was in a lot of pain when it happened. I know it's lolFelton but I don't wanna wish anything bad on the dude.

Richard Jefferson looks like he might be a solid pickup.

Yeah he is actually looking fast and young out there, with a couple of nice defensive plays.

Ledo has done some interesting stuff out there. I hope he can turn into a pleasant surprise for the team.

Fjordson

Randle looks kinda good. Ninja you know you love him!

He needs to work on his jumper and right hand, but I think he could be a really good NBA starter.

It is sad to say but I'm looking forward to the NBA season to watch teams other than my Pacers. We will suck. The battle between Cleveland and Chicago for the division will be interesting though. Also interested in the Hornets since they have two IU players as lottery picks now plus Lance's crazy ass.

Raptors looked good today.
Avery Bradley was shooting lights out for the Celtics. Added that necessary 3 point game. Marcus Smart lol, wow don't see it. Struggled, horrible shot selections, can't hit FTs at a high rate. Again might be harsh, just based on this one game but man he sucked.

Fjordson

It is sad to say but I'm looking forward to the NBA season to watch teams other than my Pacers. We will suck. The battle between Cleveland and Chicago for the division will be interesting though. Also interested in the Hornets since they have two IU players as lottery picks now plus Lance's crazy ass.
Feel for you breh, just some shitty luck for the Pacers lately.

Y'all will come back, though. Larry Legend wants another ring!

Cole Slaw

Banned
Early reports out of Cleveland are claming that Ray Allen has signed (or at least commited) with the Cavs.

Wow, just a journeyman ring chaser or perennially riding LeBron's coattails at this point? Nevertheless, I hope at some point he'll get to hit a game winner with Wade trying to defend, because that's always fun(ny).

GodofWine

Not a regular in this thread but i figured nba gaf would find it cool to know i met Joel Embiid tonight. He was dining at Del Frisco's in philly, nice dude, friendly, tall as hell, stronger looking than expected, no limp from the foot.

Strider

So I'm considering getting the broadband NBA league pass this year. Can anyone that has used it previously recommend it? How is the video quality? Does the service go down often?

Just wanting to get some impressions before I buy it.

So I'm considering getting the broadband NBA league pass this year. Can anyone that has used it previously recommend it? How is the video quality? Does the service go down often?

Just wanting to get some impressions before I buy it.
My experiences with it haven't been that stellar and the same with people I know that have had it. It's a little buggy and the stream's a bit slow although that was a couple of years ago. I would just get the TV plan.

Found a deadspin review about the plan at beginning of last season

DCX

DCX
Speaking of fantasy, I have spots open in a yahoo league. Need between 4-8 more players. Pm me if interested. Oct 26th live draft 7:30pm est.

DCX

Cole Slaw

Banned
Jesus, Warriors are looking like they'll straight run trains on teams this season. Can't wait to watch them play against Spurs again. That series last season could've been something if Kerr was coach then.

Branduil

Jesus, Warriors are looking like they'll straight run trains on teams this season. Can't wait to watch them play against Spurs again. That series last season could've been something if Kerr was coach then.

It's the preseason and you're playing what will be a historically terrible Lakers team.

I can't wait to watch Westbrook put the team on his back and carry them to a phenomenal first month record while unlikable Durant is out. Westbrook deserves his own team. He deserves to be the centerpiece. He's a top 10 player.

It's the preseason and you're playing what will be a historically terrible Lakers team.
Are people still doing this Lakers are gonna be shit meme? This team is going to surprise, I guarantee it. They'll easily make the playoffs and make a run. I don't think people realize how huge getting Lin was.

Branduil

Are people still doing this Lakers are gonna be shit meme? This team is going to surprise, I guarantee it. They'll easily make the playoffs and make a run. I don't think people realize how huge getting Lin was.

iHlHq29QK1tWz.gif

You're correct.

Are you also saying that the Warriors don't have the potential to be, at worst, one of the top 4 teams in the west?

They probably can be, but acting like a preseason game against the Lakers means anything in regards to that is silly.

Top Bottom