• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Cole Slaw

Banned
Maybe lma was just too good but he dominated asik and Dwight. I can't forget harden getting dominated by Wesley Mathews on both ends too.

I don't think Lillard ought to be completely disregarded yet either though.

As an aside, I do wonder, however, if TOR would be willing to do a Lillard <=> Lowry swap though. POR should at least try.

Paul Allen needs to put up like Ballmer and go hard for Dragic in the free agency.

I see it hasn't been said yet, so:

fuck Charles Barkley.

The most dangerous man is the one who has a little bit of knowledge. Just enough to *think* he knows what he's talking about, but not enough to *actually* know what the fuck he's talking about. Doubly so when given a microphone.

You'd think a black man given a podium to pontificate from would make it a point to go and educate himself if for no other reason than to NOT look like an idiot when asked to discuss real shit. Not Charles!

tchocky

I see it hasn't been said yet, so:

fuck Charles Barkley.

The most dangerous man is the one who has a little bit of knowledge. Just enough to *think* he knows what he's talking about, but not enough to *actually* know what the fuck he's talking about. Doubly so when given a microphone.

You'd think a black man given a podium to pontificate from would make it a point to go and educate himself if for no other reason than to NOT look like an idiot when asked to discuss real shit. Not Charles!

Kenny Smith agrees with you http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/12/kenny-smith-charles-barkley-ferguson-open-letter-exclusive

phanphare

Banned
People always talking shit to Kyrie but I feel he more consistent than Bron or Love so far this season.

from what I've seen of Kyrie he seems to have a better mental game than either James or Love

whether up or down he plays his game and stays focused

Cheddahz

Banned
0OkD7nP.png

should be good

Top Bottom