• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

Man, we're just bad. I can't believe we're struggling this bad. Pathetic defensively, and we have these long scoring droughts every game. This is sad as hell. PEACE.

Going to overtime with the timberwolves? Ugh. I guess most these guys are all new in these types of situations so i can forgive them for not being able to close out games yet, though.

Rockets lost Papanickalou to injury, and now we're playing OT without Hardin

What, seriously? Was it a bad injury?

GamerSoul

Man, we're just bad. I can't believe we're struggling this bad. Pathetic defensively, and we have these long scoring droughts every game. This is sad as hell. PEACE.

Seriously. I don't know what happened to that chemistry and ball movement they seemed to potentially have early on..and McRob better start shooting or something soon.

Going to overtime with the timberwolves? Ugh. I guess most these guys are all new in these types of situations so i can forgive them for not being able to close out games yet, though.

What, seriously? Was it a bad injury?

He immediately grabbed his ACL in pain and limped to the locker room after it happened

GamerSoul

Yea I mean every team will have those great games but damn. it's going to be a long road trip lol. :/ hopefully we'll find some more offense. Chalmers can only do so much as a third option. hah

Cavs look so much better, and a quality win tonight. Imagine how much better they'll look when they stop being so careless with the ball, and LeBron decides to be more aggressive.

Picture of the night

thompson-tristan-vs-raptors.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
Hornets finally won a game last night
4WzcNyY.png

My mom is actually a teacher in Charlotte and she held a contest this week for her students to attend the game with her, so I think it's nice that the student was able to see the Hornets win in person

Kawhi or Giannis: WHo would you guys rather have for the next 6 years if you had a gun to your head and had to choose?

Giannis is an interesting player. I haven't seen a whole ton of him but he seems to get hyped up to be potentially right up there with Anthony Davis as one of the next great young players. Does he really project out to that, or could he be more of an AK-47 type?

Fjordson

Kawhi or Giannis: WHo would you guys rather have for the next 6 years if you had a gun to your head and had to choose?

Giannis is an interesting player. I haven't seen a whole ton of him but he seems to get hyped up to be potentially right up there with Anthony Davis as one of the next great young players. Does he really project out to that, or could he be more of an AK-47 type?
Tough to say. Maybe Kawhi just because he's more proven.

Giannis has a ton of potential, but he hasn't really shouldered much of a load yet. Still only averaging 11 points a game and is shooting below 50%. Kawhi's averages aren't massively higher, but he's shown he can put up big numbers when needed. And he's got more of an outside shot.

edit: worth mentioning that this is partially guesswork. I've only seen Giannis play a few times.

fertygo

Giannis is raw as hell, even Jabari starting to looked more polished with just a month of NBA experience.

Greak Freak had a lot potential sure, but who knows..

Good game by the rockets so far. Up by 19 to Phoenix at the half. Lets not blow this lead this time, guys! Again, another great job by D-mo. He's already scored 11 points. D-Mo is becoming my new favorite player

Top Bottom