• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Rockets are doing surprisingly good so far in the first quarter despite 3 starters and our backup point guard being out. Hopefully we can keep this up.

Cloudy

Banned
What is up with his consistency. Is dude staying up late playing video games or something?

Another elite PG, another horrific game on both ends. This guy has a BIG confidence issue. Like he feels he doesn't belong on the court with certain guys

Pimpwerx

Man, I can't believe we're worse than the woeful Cavs now. :(

Anyway, I think it's funny that since Josh Smith left ATL, their ball movement has gone through the roof. How does that dude still get a pay check? PEACE.

PBY

Banned
Man, I can't believe we're worse than the woeful Cavs now. :(

Anyway, I think it's funny that since Josh Smith left ATL, their ball movement has gone through the roof. How does that dude still get a pay check? PEACE.
Cavs are really good tho

Pimpwerx

Jeff Teague is destroying Shabazz right now. From 2pts to 11pts in no time. We're angling to lose this game by a lot. PEACE.

Goddamn, rockets leading the grizzlies by 22. D-Mo playing like he's an all star. Lol

If he keeps this up, next season he could be

Chandler Parsons fucking sucks, barely twenty games into the season and I'm sicking of watching his ass look lost on the court.

Dat Kardashian taint

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow the heat getting worked by ATL. Still early, but all that offseason chatter about them being contenders is funny. Tides beginning to shift in Cle, gotta be tough right now.

PBY

Banned
Plenty of people had high hopes for them, and most were predicting them a top 3 team in the east. This was pre-paul george injury too.
Plenty of crazy people then, bc no one smart was saying that. 4-5 seed was always the prediction.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Tide is not shifting. Cleveland is just playing mostly garbage teams and not fucking up.

Kevin Love has certainly found a groove as of late and playing more like himself rather than the garbage he was. They're still turning it over a ton, but it's certainly better than the team that lost to the knicks in week 1.

Wow the heat getting worked by ATL. Still early, but all that offseason chatter about them being contenders is funny. Tides beginning to shift in Cle, gotta be tough right now.

Plenty of people had high hopes for them, and most were predicting them a top 3 team in the east. This was pre-paul george injury too.

Nobody, and I mean, nobody, had them as contenders.

High hopes and top 3 seed means that they're not as bad as people thought they would be. Huge difference between that and contender.

Soonri

Chandler Parsons fucking sucks, barely twenty games into the season and I'm sicking of watching his ass look lost on the court.

Dat Kardashian taint
I'm tired of Mavs fans being impatient with Parsons. Dude's only in his 4th year, is learning a new (and much harder) offensive system, and just came off a good game last night where he came up big in clutch moments. It's only been twenty games - is it that hard to just wait? Yeah he could have played better so far. But better a rough start than a terrible finish. And it's not like it's just him - Carlisle is still learning how to use him properly.

The bitching about his shot has become really annoying too. Yeah, it's inconsistent and can drive people nuts. But the Mavs employed Shawn Marion for the last 5 years with the worst looking jumper EVER, and nobody ever complained because it went in. Parsons is struggling but I think his shooting will regress to the mean, which is pretty good.

So yeah, just relax.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Nobody, and I mean, nobody, had them as contenders.

High hopes and top 3 seed means that they're not as bad as people thought they would be. Huge difference between that and contender.

I don't necassarily mean legit contender, but I saw a bunch of top 3, ECF finals predictions. I'm not a Lebron guy at all, but really that roster was mediocre at the end there.

I don't necassarily mean legit contender, but I saw a bunch of top 3, ECF finals predictions. I'm not a Lebron guy at all, but really that roster was mediocre at the end there.

Their ceiling is a deep second round series to scare off one of the real contenders

Besides that, they're now the tryhards the Pacers used to be :(

Top Bottom