• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

B4N7IwDCYAAFF8q.jpg

You are going to hear more about this the next few days, at the very least.

xHiryu

Didnt even notice. Kinda assumed without looking into it, we all make mistakes yo. Lol my baddddddddddddd

Also this Warriors game is dope af, Rose distributing like Rose of old. Believe in that comeback babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I think its true, let the man breathe lol. Everyone is on his dick, he honestly might be the most scrutinized player of today, his every move and actions gets examined closely by both media and fans alike.

Dont get me wrong, im a life long Bulls fan and I love Rose, I own a Los Bulls Jersey (not the shitty sleeved one), I would love to see him come back to MVP form. Hes getting used to the NBA grind, he'll get into rhythm. His MVP season was simply magical and now that he actually has a great supporting cast, we have the chance to win the entire thing.

He'll be fine, get him some time is all. Hes gonna be healthy this season and will make an impact in the playoffs, and everything will pay. Patience is a virtue.

/endthoughts

Also this Warriors game is dope af, Rose distributing like Rose of old.

The shirt is actually about Eric Garner not him.

I think its true, let the man breathe lol. Everyone is on his dick, he honestly might be the most scrutinized player of today, his every move and actions gets examined closely by both media and fans alike.

Dont get me wrong, im a life long Bulls fan and I love Rose, I own a Los Bulls Jersey (not the shitty sleeved one), I would love to see him come back to MVP form. Hes getting used to the NBA grind, he'll get into rhythm. His MVP season was simply magical and now that he actually has a great supporting cast, we have the chance to win the entire thing.

He'll be fine, get him some time is all. Hes gonna be healthy this season and will make an impact in the playoffs, and everything will pay. Patience is a virtue.

/endthoughts

Uhhh, that's an Eric Garner support shirt.

/endthoughts

Not sure if you are serious? Did you not hear about Eric Garner being choked to death by the police? The police officer wasn't charged for murder even though he should have been.

Fjordson

12 in a row! High quality road win, Bulls have a lot of depth and are tough as hell to play.

But Rose man. Just doesn't have it anymore. Or at least not yet. You barely notice him out there. If he could get back to his old form Chicago would be scary.

BlueSteel

God I don't usually post here, but as a Bulls fan I can't stomach the player Rose has become. No attacking the rim, shooting threes when he's not even a great 3 point shooter.

Disheartening. This Bulls team doesn't have it like previous years.

fertygo

God I don't usually post here, but as a Bulls fan I can't stomach the player Rose has become. No attacking the rim, shooting threes when he's not even a great 3 point shooter.

Disheartening. This Bulls team doesn't have it like previous years.

Which sucked because he actually distributing and convert 2pt very well, but he chucking too much 3s right now.

xHiryu

Man that 4th quarter was hard to watch, we had the game. Feeling some salt, GS is the truth without a doubt, no clue how the Bulls kept falling for the drive and kick, especially to Draymond. Still idk how far GS will go in the playoffs, but they're the best team in the league as of now.

overcast

Beverly won that game for us man.

Rockets won 8 of their last 9 with 3 of their starting 5 missing for 8 of them. Wins against Dallas, Memphis, Phoenix and Sacramento. Only loss against LAC. That impresses the hell out of me. Shoutout to Mchale for doing a great job.

Hopefully Harden is good for Wednesday, he was walking stiff near the end. Hurt his back a bit for sure. Warriors are the best team in the league for sure right now.

fertygo

I don't know man, Spurs looked really fucking good in both of their win vs GS and Memphis.. they had both defense and offense, they still the team that least likely to beat 4 time in playoff for me.

Decent game by the rockets. Got sloppy with the turnovers towards the end. Beverly really won it for us. Man, I hope Harden isn't injured for long, and Garcia is too. We need as much people as we can get for the Warriors game Wednesday. Hopefully Howard can finally come back if Harden needs some rest.

16-4. Wow. I would be really happy with the team getting that record with a full, healthy squad. But the fact that we're relying so much on our bench is immensly impressive. I can't wait to see what this teams like when they're 100%

AcridMeat

Banned
12 in a row! High quality road win, Bulls have a lot of depth and are tough as hell to play.

But Rose man. Just doesn't have it anymore. Or at least not yet. You barely notice him out there. If he could get back to his old form Chicago would be scary.
Draymond 31/7 7 threes, just beautiful.

I hope I get a chance to see a game soon.

Smokey

yall sleepin on the rockets

been doing work with more than half the starting lineup out, and still one of the best defensive teams in the league even in howard's absence .

Branduil

been doing work with more than half the starting lineup out, and still one of the best defensive teams in the league even in howard's absence .

You're right. Rockets better make sure they lock up McHale for a long time.

I don't know man, Spurs looked really fucking good in both of their win vs GS and Memphis.. they had both defense and offense, they still the team that least likely to beat 4 time in playoff for me.

The Spurs are the best team in the league, but other than them I'd pick the Warriors against anyone else right now in a 7 game series (if they are healthy).

Hopefully the Warriors can figure out San Antonio later this year. Right now the Spurs have the Warriors #.

I hate that.

overcast

Hopefully Howard can finally come back if Harden needs some rest.
About that.

"McHale said that Howard along with G Isaiah Canaan (ankle sprain), F Terrence Jones (left leg nerve inflammation) and F Kostas Papanikolaou (knee strain) won't be coming back 'anytime soon'.."

Lmao. I feel like a lot of shit isn't being told or we're being very safe.

maladroid

Warriors are going to chip*

*IF healthy
As an Australian, I'd really like to see Bogut stay healthy throughout the playoffs, just to see how far you guys could go.

Decent game by the rockets. Got sloppy with the turnovers towards the end. Beverly really won it for us. Man, I hope Harden isn't injured for long, and Garcia is too. We need as much people as we can get for the Warriors game Wednesday. Hopefully Howard can finally come back if Harden needs some rest.

16-4. Wow. I would be really happy with the team getting that record with a full, healthy squad. But the fact that we're relying so much on our bench is immensly impressive. I can't wait to see what this teams like when they're 100%
I really can't be too critical of the team's second half performance. They looked gassed even in the third, which makes sense in a back to back after an OT game.

With Canaan playing well when he was in, and us still winning, I didn't realise how much we missed Bev. Those two offensive rebounds at the end were massive. This team as a whole has more fight in it than last season, but Beverley's on another level.

Really, really hoping we go into the Dubs game with more bodies.

Pimpwerx

I've only been watching Heat games. Is there any chance we don't get curbstomped tonight against Memphis? I'm really worried about our rebounding numbers tonight. PEACE.

Not just half the starting lineup, the entire lineup. When James Harden went to the locker room with an injury in the 4th quarter last night, one of the Root commentators said at that moment the Rockets have more injured players on their roster than healthy players. Howard, Canaan, Papanickalou, Terrence Jones, and Harden were all out. I think a couple more were injured too.

Soonri

Glad the Mavs got a comfortable win tonight. They need it for this week's gauntlet - Grizz and Pelicans back to back, and then Dubs on Saturday. I'll be blown away if the team isn't getting routed by GS.

Also Parsons had a strong game tonight. Really looking more comfortable with the offense and everyone else as the season has progressed. And maybe Jae Crowder can finally get some playing time as the balanced wing off the bench that the Mavs need.

Fjordson

Uh oh.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...obs-comments-about-mark-jackson-a-distraction

Golden State Warriors owner Joe Lacob discussed in detail the decision to fire Mark Jackson and replace him with new head coach Steve Kerr at a speaking appearance last week, and he was much more honest than you'd expect in such a scenario. He said, for example, that "you can't have 200 people in the organization not like you." After his comments caused a stir, Lacob apologized publicly to Jackson, but that didn't mean the story was over.

Inevitably, Warriors players were going to be asked about this. Star guard Stephen Curry wasn't exactly pleased about what Lacob said, though he appreciated that he said sorry.

Stephen Curry: "I think it's unfortunate, just the distraction from what is going on right now."

Stephen Curry: "My whole thing is not to discredit anything Coach Jackson did bc he was such a great coach for us..."

I guess I didn't think about it when the story came out, but he did put Jackson on on major blast.

Top Bottom