• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Why would take on that salary for those guys?

Trading for dwill or.lopez is probably not that bad if the cap after the current CBA will really reach $90 mil per season. Those dudes still got something left in the tank.

0110_yyu59.gif
lol jay with that :jayscust: face again.

Cloudy

Banned
Refs completely took over the game in the 4th. 5 quick fouls on Raps and over the back calls on every offensive board. Game over

Raptors, a valiant effort proud of the way the team played. Fields actually gave us something. No matter how little it was, he did something. Raps role players all contributed decently, which I am happy about.

GG Raptors.

Did enjoy.

yep. helluva player but he tries to do the hero ball thing too often, and to less than desirable results. Raps only scored 13 points in the 4th. Nobody to blame but themselves (and some solid defense).

I just think that Casey goes to him to score in the stretch too much. It's predictable. The raptors have good perimeter shooters with ross, patterson and lou but they never get to finish the game with the ball in their hands. I think that's a huge thing that needs to be addressed.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
In the end all of this is going to pay off really well once Demar is back. Guys are getting some late game experience.

Poor 1st Half for the Cavs, but man they're showing they can come back and it starts with defense.

8 in a row and still a shit ton to grow. Be interested to see what they do to try to get a Big man in the middle

Pimpwerx

What's this? A win? Time to start designing the parade float. The Heat are back, baby! We're back!

Oh yeah, Bosh was cooking tonight. It was delicious. PEACE.

Sorry Batman, but I am from Toronto.

We are enemies in the NBA. :(

It's ok I still like you <3

Back in 7th grade we went up to Toronto for a school trip. We saw a Raptors practice and it was a really cool city. I even bought a Raptors shirt. lol. The Raps are another team in the East I'm cool with.

Oh and this is cross sport, but you ready for the Manziel vs Derek Anderson battle next week? ;D

The Lakers, clearly offended by Magic's comments earlier in the day, are playing some inspired and motivated basketball right now. Whether or not this inspired play and intensity is enough to overcome Sacramento is yet to be seen.

The Lakers, clearly offended by Magic's comments earlier in the day, are playing some inspired and motivated basketball right now. Whether or not this inspired play and intensity is enough to overcome Sacramento is yet to be seen.

Magic needs to STFU then and let the tank happen. JUST LET IT HAPPEN MAGIC.

Pathos

Banned
hope demar recover soon, and yeah, the raptors are gonna be better because of how they've gotten used to playing without him. i also agree that lowry definitely needs to play more strategically.

Top Bottom