• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

zychi

Banned
I was having difficulty narrowing down my 5 teams too. So I just did the LP premium. I recommend going premium for you especially now that they still have that LP premium for 180$ w/c is just a $50 more than the 5 team LP.
If you buy your LP premium thru you cable provider, you will get LP premium broadband over at NBA's website free of charge.. (does not work the other way around).
EDIT: bought my LP from NBA website. paying it through installment lol.

I'm like watching 6 games right now and gaffing lol.

EDIT: uh kinda small scuffle in philly pacers game.. Roy vs a sixers player.
Can you share the broadband account? My buddies and I would prefer a legit way to do league pass, but ball streams is so damn convenient and cheap

Pimpwerx

Wizards look great.

They really do. They actually look competent offensively. Wall continues to improve as a PG too. And wtf is with the fadeaway jumper? When the hell did he develop that? Also, damn Gortat. Birdman draped all over him and still getting buckets.

Anyway, I am pleased with the first quarter. We are a system team like San Antonio now. Great ball movement. Oh crap, Deng rolled his ankle. FFS. PEACE.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
*sigh* this curse.... This nightmare.... It will not end

Thank god that deal that tried to fix tanking didn't pass. At least for one more year. Or two. How many ever we fucking need

Washington has Chris Humphries and Paul Pierce.

Hmmm....that's a pretty good team.

You're going to have to sell me on why Charlette is more than a .500 team. Seriously...perimeter scoring?

I know its the beginning of the season but right now im glad my spurs disnt get pau. He aint looking great. I forgot he was even on the floor.

Can you share the broadband account? My buddies and I would prefer a legit way to do league pass, but ball streams is so damn convenient and cheap

I d on't know if you can share LP broadband. and I just found out about ballstreams after I have subbed to LP :[ . I would have went with ballstreams if I knew about them beforehand. All games, no blackout games, 60fps and still cheaper than 5 team LP.

EDIT: Darn it why did I pick shump on my fantasy team. Fuckin JR smith is still starting over him ugh
OMG amare just dunked ;_;

Pimpwerx

Napier looks like a real PG out there. It's been years since we had one I cared for. Probably White Chocolate was the last one. Arroyo was meh. Napier is gonna find a lot of minutes this season. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

OMG this first option BOSH is a MONSTER.

What'd I say? Boshtimus Prime's range is effectively infinity. This kid is a problem.

It just shows how terrible a job the Spobot has done in building an offense. WE HAD THIS ALL THE TIME AND NEVER USED IT.

Look at what Cleveland is doing with Love. Our offense was the most efficient in league history. Spo designed a fantastic offense. The defense is what let us down those two years. PEACE.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Our offense consisted of "give the ball to LeBron in the post and let him figure it out from there if there isn't a fast break". And it took choking away a Finals for Spobot to learn that.

Spo's offense with Wade during pre-Decision was literally "Give Dwyane Wade the ball and get the fuck out of the way".

Imagine if we had Carlisle or Pop. Imagine.

Pimpwerx

Our offense consisted of "give the ball to LeBron in the post and let him figure it out from there if there isn't a fast break". And it took choking away a Finals for Spobot to learn that.

Spo's offense with Wade during pre-Decision was literally "Give Dwyane Wade the ball and get the fuck out of the way".

Imagine if we had Carlisle or Pop. Imagine.

I have no clue what you're getting at. Pre-2011 Spo admitted that pre-2011 Spo didn't do a good enough job. What he came up with during the lockout changed a lot. The offense we've run since then has been anything but pedestrian. I emphasize the efficiency, because you don't create efficient looks with iso. You're criticisms are quite dated. We got mollywhopped by the Spurs last year because we couldn't defend and the Spurs couldn't miss.

And I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want Rick Carlisle coaching this team. Pop is awesome, but we have a championship coach already. You're bitching about one of the best in the league. PEACE.

MVP

Banned
Knicks interior players getting OBLITERATED.

Knicks bench being OBLITERATED.

QBxixF6.gif

Pimpwerx

Lol heat using fake crowd noise.

Um...no. The AAA gets loud as hell. You think they pump in crowd noise during the playoffs too? As someone who's been there a number of times, I can attest that the arena gets crazy loud at times. Miami knows how to do events. PEACE.

xnipx

Um...no. The AAA gets loud as hell. You think they pump in crowd noise during the playoffs too? As someone who's been there a number of times, I can attest that the arena gets crazy loud at times. Miami knows how to do events. PEACE.

Ummm the announcers just pointed it out. Everyone was sitting down yet it sounded like game 7 of the finals. I have no reason to make shit up.

Pimpwerx

Crazy, a team communicates with its fanbase before the season. That's dated though. This year it's about Heat Lifers. Had an awesome pre-game video. You should watch it.

Ummm the announcers just pointed it out. Everyone was sitting down yet it sounded like game 7 of the finals. I have no reason to make shit up.

Announcers are making shit up then. They don't pump crowd noise into the AAA. There's no need. The acoustics are fine as is, as the game is a sellout. We've heard local games get that loud plenty of times. PEACE.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow ab0 looks horrific on the offensive end. KO and sully seem to have taken a step forward.

Edit- holy shit Derrons first step looks lightning fast right now.

Wow ab0 looks horrific on the offensive end. KO and sully seem to have taken a step forward.

Edit- holy shit Derrons first step looks lightning fast right now.

Yeah, if Avery can't shoot anymore, then this guard trio is going to be horrific offensively. None of them can shoot lol

Fuck I saw a preseason game, so Avery shoot lights out from 3. I decided to start him in fantasy. Yes its was preseason but I thought he added some sort of shooting stretch to his game.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Fuck I saw a preseason game, so Avery shoot lights out from 3. I decided to start him in fantasy. Yes its was preseason but I thought he added some sort of shooting stretch to his game.

At one point he was great, but the shoulder surgeries really sapped him of it. Lol rondo can't miss right now.

JCizzle

He was 40% last year, so it's not crazy. But he just chucked up the ugliest looking shot a few min ago.

Pimpwerx

When the hell did Drew Gooden learn to shoot the midrange? Like he's so confident in it now he's pulling up off the dribble. WTH? Doughboy shouldn't be able to do this. PEACE.

Top Bottom