• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

jptrey06

Man Rondo going for another tripdub crown. Looks like he won't get one tonight tho.

Damn Randle out for the season. Fuck.

That turner move on bojan tho.

Pimpwerx

You can't be serious... that's been his game for eons..
Milwaukee Gooden always played like crap against us. I don't remember him generating anywhere near this much offense. Don't remember him ever doing anything off the dribble either, or before he was in Dallas. PEACE.

LQX

How Jalen Rose got a gig on TV I will never know. Ugh, I have to mute the TV whenever he opens his mouth and can feel the embarrassment from Sage. Conduct yourself like an adult man.

How Jalen Rose got a gig on TV I will never know. Ugh, I have to mute the TV whenever he opens his mouth and can feel the embarrassment from Sage. Conduct yourself like an adult man.

I like listening to Jalen. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more knowledgeable sounding than say...Shaq.

Fatalah

MfaIGcM.jpg

Let the season...begin!

What was that inbound play by Milwaukee? Pass it to the other teams player?

ROFL...

I'm done with these two teams. Let me check out Minnie (love League Pass)

Pimpwerx

Ooowwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ENNIS!!!

He just served some poor Wizard YAMS! Rasual Butler just made a poster. That's gonna make the Top10. PEACE.

Top Bottom