• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

AcridMeat

Banned
untitled-47zivj.gif
Gawt dam.

Heat are looking as fun to watch as I expected this year. Bosh beasting.

jptrey06

Wtf the hornets game went to OT then they won? Watched the first half and they were sleepwalking.

Kemba went into Kemba mode.

Olynyk!

Edit:

I'm disappointed the C's ended their streak at 3 straight quarters of 30+ points but at least it looks like they're going to go 82-0 so I'm ok with it.

JCizzle

Did not expect that from the Celtics. Hope they can keep up this offensive tempo all year. I know Stevens wanted to implement this in the offseason, just didn't expect it to work.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This is the first time the Wolves have opened the season on the road since 2000 o_O

Pimpwerx

Yeah. That was a good win. Nice confidence boost for the team and the fans. Though the Wizards are shorthanded, we are as well. Williams was pretty bad tonight. Can't wait for McBobs to get healthy.

We have a decent challenge schedulewise to start the season. Hopefully we can emerge with a winning record and take it from there.

Oh yeah...James MOTHERFUCKING Ennis in ya mouf'. The winning tradition continues. PEACE.

Beant

Heat are a top 4 team in the east for sure. Knicks look terrible. It will be nice to see Derek Fisher and Phil suck. Hate hate hate hate dfish.

Top Bottom