• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

102-69 WTF

legit shook

50Cent_MELO_Phil_really2_.gif

B.O.O.M

Melo be like

Yeah seriously..I mean at some point you gotta stop being so damn greedy and think about other aspects of life...like not getting humiliated day in and day out on the floor like this :S For his sake, I hope this team improves

lol but then again the knicks bring some great highlight moments

jptrey06

Nope. It probably says a lot given the dreadful shooting night Williams had. PEACE.
wtf is Spo thinking lol. There's a reason why Williams started a grand total of 36 games in his 8 yr career in the pros. Granger can still score. Cole isn't going to put up 20 every night for them so they would need Granger.

jwhit28

Can't believe Kemba and the Hornets pulled that off. Marvin and MKG looked super efficient, Lance and Big Al played good games but struggled from the field. Kemba looked like a $48 million+ man.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
We're about to get run off the floor by the fucking suns.

Nice. Try not to make it so obvious tho Lakers. May the tank be with us.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Josh Smith, please stop shooting long threes. Please.

zychi

Banned
does ESPN really think anyone wants to hear Jalen rose and doug collins talk bball

who?

espn is a bunch of wanna be has beens. with the exception of steve young, none of the players turned to analysts/reporters have ever done anything significant in their career.

lets get expert opinions from trent dilfer, keyshawn johnson, some dude who played in the nba with mj, and some coach who is only known because he coached mj.

way to have standards espn.

bill simmons fo life

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Celts looked good, but they're not gonna get nights where everything is falling like it was. Not to mention how poorly brooklyn played. It was definitely encouraging, but we'll see where they go from here.

Tom Penny

Celts looked good, but they're not gonna get nights where everything is falling like it was. Not to mention how poorly brooklyn played. It was definitely encouraging, but we'll see where they go from here.

They will be far below .500 by December.Their schedule is impossible.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
They will be far below .500 by December.Their schedule is impossible.

Believe me I know, but their youth with Rondos tempo they'll be better than last year. I also don't expect Marcus to be hitting 4 point plays or Rondo to bank home 3s, while Joe johnson is missing wide open looks.

Tom Penny

Believe me I know, but their youth with Rondos tempo they'll be better than last year. I also don't expect Marcus to be hitting 4 point plays or Rondo to bank home 3s, while Joe johnson is missing wide open looks.

I've watched Smart all preseason. He's legit all defense team potential down the road but he can't shoot. I honestly think he's a better defender than Bradley already. Every single game he was really really good.

Think we knew the Bulls would be pretty good. Did we expect the Knicks to stink this much? Especially in the opener?

Yes. They were a terrible team last year and they have a worse (or at least unknown at best) coach and shittier roster. I don't understand why anyone was expecting them to be good.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I've watched Smart all preseason. He's legit all defense team potential down the road but he can't shoot. I honestly think he's a better defender than Bradley already. Every single game he was really really good.

I watched him too and I'll agree his defense is better than AB. He's not like AB in that he's blazing fast, he just keeps his man in front of them and uses his body to stop any sort of penetration. His instincts are ridiculous as well. Those steals tonight were legit. I don't have a problem with his jumper lacking at 20 years old, the guy is an absolutely relentless worker. My problem is he clearly has the ability to drive to the basket and finish hard, but he settles so often and turns into fuckball. I think he's trying to prove his haters wrong in regards to shooting, hopefully he learns to pick his shots better.

Fatalah

Think we knew the Bulls would be pretty good. Did we expect the Knicks to stink this much? Especially in the opener?

Not a surprise the Knicks looked so bad tonight, especially against the best team in the East.

The Knicks are expected to win 35 games this season. Too many changes happening at once, really. New head coach, who happens to be brand new at it. Phil completely wiped out the Knicks coaching staff as well.

Phil's only going to be able to bolster the roster next summer. Right now, he's trying to dig up happy surprises.

Reminds me of how Showalter revamped the O's.

It's a process, it's a process, it's a process, it's a process.

West rooms last 5 FTs are from pure flopping.

Edit: make that 7. And dumbass Hubie Brown is blind as fuck.

Edit: what the fuck?! No one touched Westbrook again and he's back at the line and Hubie and Tiricp are sucking his dick. Meanwhile, they said Ibakas moving screen wasn't a foul.

Kevtones

Yooooooo.

Robin Lopez and Chris Kaman is dope. Throw Freeland and a Thomas Robinson yelling block once in awhile… I like it. A lot.

The rest of the team is so bad, Kobe can't carry this. Ed Davis is solid, Lin is good but is a liability on defense, nobody could carry this group. Imagine if cunt David Stern didn't veto the Chris Paul trade. Kobe would be going for #7 this year.

Fuckin ben mclemore.. how can a first rounder be bad enough to get a NEGATIVE in fantasy points. God damnit ben.

Jesus. Kobe is so grumpy out there.

I really really like hornacek as a coach.

Every good team has multiple all-stars or really good players
Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka
Lebron, Love, Kyrie
Duncan, Parker, Manu, ~Kawaii~
Dragic, Bledsoe, Isaiah Thomas
CP3, Griffin
Lillard, Aldridge
Zbo, M. Gasol, Conley
Rose, Noah, P. Gasol
Curry, Klay, Lee, Bogut
Wall, Gortat, Pierce, Nene
Bosh, Wade, Deng
Horford, Millsap, Teague
Dwight, Harden
Dirk, Parons, Monta
and more

Who does Kobe have? This is the worst Lakers team in decades. Shouldn't have traded Pau. At least you'd be competitive with him.

Top Bottom