• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

kcxiv

36 is old for the NBA while 36 in life is still young. I think Derek Jeter said something along those lines when he retired.

its not that he's just 36, its 19 years in the NBa and all his post season play not to mention summer hoops with the national team. ITs ALOT of basketball

dream

I'm just so happy that the world is finally seeing what I've been saying about All Star Kevin Love for the past few years, Pimpster.

JNA

Banned
its not that he's just 36, its 19 years in the NBa and all his post season play not to mention summer hoops with the national team. ITs ALOT of basketball

Yep. Also correct.

19 years in the NBA is a long freaking career. 99% of the players with that much time in the NBA would be bench warmers right now.

JNA

Banned
Cavs trading away all their assets they have built up over the last 4/5 years for a guy who will likely pull a Dwight Howard in the offseason.

In e next year or two when Wiggins becomes an all star and Love leaves, Cavs need new ownership and a complete makeover in the Front Office.

They are not harassing Kobe's passes at all. They just don't want to embarrass us on national tv lol

XD. I wish that were the case. I WISH!

Cavs fans weren't kidding when they said the defense is awful. It really is pretty damn bad.

JNA

Banned
Get Kobe some good players and he could play an old Jason Kidd role for 2 or 3 more years

With good players, would love to see facilitator Kobe. It would be a great way to end his career by being the Magic Johnson of the team. :D

Holy shit Konex do you ever learn? Just because Kobe has a high assist game doesn't suddenly turn him into some kind of a passer.

Cloudy

Banned
Holy shit Konex do you ever learn? Just because Kobe has a high assist game doesn't suddenly turn him into some kind of a passer.

True. He has only led the Lakers in assists for all but 3 or 4 years in his career. That's why he's some kind of passer

JNA

Banned
Damn look at Kevin walk, can't believe he's playing this game.

I mean they're better without him anyway.

Blatt is dumb dumb dumb for having him keep playing. They have a game against the Clippers tomorrow. Just play TT the rest of the game.

dream

You have to give All Star Kevin Love credit for knowing how to looking like a hero. He steps in and takes a charge from little Jeremy Lin, a move with absolutely no physical risk to him, and now he's "all-in for his team."

dream

I bet Pimpster years ago that the Durant/Westbrook-led OKC would never make the finals again, and I still believe that, but I expect them to sneak into 8th come April.

When you play starter minutes in the NBA as long as Kobe has, you are going to miss a lot of shots.

That's not my point.

Konex just threw some stupid stat at me like it's supposed to prove something. So I threw a stupid one back at him.

It's like saying someone who averages a lot of assists or steals means they're a good distributor or a good defender. No, it doesn't.

Top Bottom