• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
When you play starter minutes in the NBA as long as Kobe has, you are going to miss a lot of shots.

True, but kobe actually has a low fg percentage career wise considering how many shots he takes. He's never shot above 50% for example.

Durant has done it multiple times, so did jordan and Lebron.

Oh cool, the warriors and OKC are on national TV tonight. Finally a decent game on national TV (hopefully) instead of another Lakers or Nicks game. Would have been cool to have the raptors and the hawks, though.

If OKC ever wakes up and gets the 8th seed, they're not getting out the 1st round.

Outside of that, WCF isn't happening.
They've been so bad defensively I don't even see them making it the the 8th seed, unless the Suns start to fuck up huge.

RBK

Banned
SA is realistic, but I wouldn't bet on them beating GS in a 7 game series. Injuries has had some effect on their record so far.

Memphis won't be any lower than a 5 seed.

Not sure why people are excited to see OKC and Golden State play. If the Rockets trampled OKC last night (stretching it here, I know), then Golden State will easily do the same. Sounds like a boring game to me. 👐

Not sure why people are excited to see OKC and Golden State play. If the Rockets trampled OKC last night (stretching it here, I know), then Golden State will easily do the same. Sounds like a boring game to me. 👐
OKC ain't shit right now. the Hawks/Raps game looks much more fun for tonight.

Fjordson

Not sure why people are excited to see OKC and Golden State play. If the Rockets trampled OKC last night (stretching it here, I know), then Golden State will easily do the same. Sounds like a boring game to me. ��
I could actually see Golden State losing tonight. On the road, third game in four days, Bogut and Iguodala resting. Would love to be wrong and have us sweep the season series, but we'll see.

Overall I still like Golden State's chances in a playoff series, though. Not that it wouldn't be a tough out, but I don't see how GS wouldn't have a great chance to move on.

I could actually see Golden State losing tonight. On the road, third game in four days, Bogut and Iguodala resting. Would love to be wrong and have us sweep the season series, but we'll see.

Overall I still like Golden State's chances in a playoff series, though. Not that it wouldn't be a tough out, but I don't see how GS wouldn't have a great chance to move on.

Well, hopefully tonight will tire them out enough to make them lose when they come to Houston tomorrow lol

Fjordson

Does the NBA ever move games around? I feel like even when they're faced with a godawful matchup on national TV they stand pat. Could be wrong, though.

Messi

I want to see Harden win the MVP. Don't think it will happen though. He is having an awesome season. Do you think it bothered him being one rebound short if a triple double vs the Thunder last night? It would bother me lol.

Fjordson

Yeah they've removed some Knicks games in favor of Raptor games for ESPN.
Ah, okay. Interesting.

NBA must be in a weird spot right now because the historical big market teams are terrible (Lakers, Celtics, Knicks, etc.) and the best teams are teams somewhat lesser known to fans outside of their home market.

zroid

Banned
this is embarrassing

these turnovers are so stupid. the raptors limited their turnovers so well earlier in the season, what happened?

Top Bottom