• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Fjordson

I don't think I handle Warriors' success well :lol

After so many middling years, I now expect this team to win every game. And get pissed when we play badly. Like that first half was painful to watch, even though we're 31-5 and one game ain't shit.

Luke Walton is an assistant coach....for the Warriors?

Something doesn't seem right there.
Arizona product like Kerr? I dunno, that's all I got.

JNA

Banned
The Hawks are so freaking good.

Seriously, every year before the season begins, I always pick them to AT LEAST make the playoffs while others laugh and be like "with what team? An injury prone big men? Teague is overrated and Korver is just a shooter. There only consistent player is Milsap. That team will be lucky to be a 10th seed".

And then I proceed to laugh at them every year. No one ever believes in the Hawks. I didn't think they were going to be THIS good but they got a lot of depth and Jeff Teague is a MUCH BETTER point guard than given credit for.

zychi

Banned
The Hawks are so freaking good.

Seriously, every year before the season begins, I always pick them to AT LEAST make the playoffs while others laugh and be like "with what team? An injury prone big men? Teague is overrated and Korver is just a shooter. There only consistent player is Milsap. That team will be lucky to be a 10th seed".

And then I proceed to laugh at them every year. No one ever believes in the Hawks. I didn't think they were going to be THIS good but they got a lot of depth and Jeff Teague is a MUCH BETTER point guard than given credit for.
1st round loss like usual for the Hawks tho.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
mike_budenholzer.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

He's gone in the offseason. Frankly I dunno who you can trade him for right now...Unless Brooklyn would be willing to do a Lee for KG trade straight up (one can dream)..

How the fuck are we so bad at defending at the end of quarters. What in the fucking world is going on. Goddamn.
Relax...we already won the season series...Bogut and Iggy out.. OKC playing with desperation.

JNA

Banned
He's gone in the offseason. Frankly I dunno who you can trade him for right now...Unless Brooklyn would be willing to do a Lee for KG trade straight up (one can dream)..

Why would you want KG? He's pretty much a nothing now.

You could do a trade with the Knicks for Amare?

Why would you want KG? He's pretty much a nothing now.

You could do a trade with the Knicks for Amare?

Size and defense off the bench. As good as Draymond is at the 4, some defensive help on the off the bench would be huge..Would also help when Bogut is hurt.. You could essentially run KG off the high post the same way we currently run Bogut.

Fjordson

My point exactly that people seem to think OKC are better than they actually are
Shit my bad.

Yeah, I don't get that line of thinking. Curry sonned Westbrook in the last two games. Tonight we rest players on the road and will end up going 3-1 for the season series. Not sure why that means OKC would for sure knock out GS. Especially when GS will have home court.

Cloudy

Banned
So the complete opposite of what's happened so far this year. If you say so.

The past doesn't matter. I guess they could be on fire from 3 but OKC is one of the few teams that makes all the best GS players have to play defense AND offense if they want to win

Soonri

So the complete opposite of what's happened so far this year. If you say so.
Just saying, the Spurs swept the Mavs for 3 straight years before last year's playoffs and then proceeded to need a game 7 to finish them off. So it's not out of the question... Although I'd like to see better play from the Thunder first.

Fjordson

Just saying, the Spurs swept the Mavs for 3 straight years before last year's playoffs and then proceeded to need a game 7 to finish them off. So it's not out of the question... Although I'd like to see better play from the Thunder first.
I could absolutely see it going 7. Just can't see any evidence to suggest the Warriors would be an easy series for OKC.

Top Bottom