• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
13 in a Row!!!!!

b0xxjytyximyk3pahzsh.jpg

Fjordson

W's bench is annihilating Denver. Increased the lead by 15.

edit: just realized Steph Curry is .01 away from being in the 50-40-90 club.

i can't imagine how fun it must be to play on the Warriors... Everyone on the court consistently gets touches every possession and opportunities to make plays....

fertygo

When Warriors had rougher schedule? I'm not downplaying them but man.. Curry almost always not playing the 4th quarter lately lol

Fjordson

When Warriors had rougher schedule? I'm not downplaying them but man.. Curry almost always not playing the 4th quarter lately lol
Schedule has actually been getting tougher. Especially that back to back at OKC and Houston last week.

But looking at the schedule for the rest of the season, it doesn't seem like it ever gets too tough. Save for a Clippers, Suns, Mavs, Spurs stretch in April.

62 bench points. My goodness.

"A lot of energy...and god. God is so good."

-_-

He looked good though, good to see.

yeah my eyes popped too when I saw that...62 bench points...Those are NBA 2K stats right there..

That was a really good gesture for Kerr to give him the game ball. Hope Mcadoo does well on his 10 day contract.

RBK

Banned
It's only a 2mil contract, but I'd expect Josh Smith to be much better than this.

He's been up and down since he got here.

Warriors won by 43 points and none of their starters played the 4th.

Man...I love me some Kobe but this is the most enjoyable team I've seen play ball in 20 years. Not saying they are the best. Just that they are the most fun to watch.

Crud

Banned
Cleveland fan?! I see you posted in the NFL thread too.
Urban at the game, Tebows bouta bless us.

I'm a Houston fan I was born there, but my entire extended family is up in Cleveland. So I support a small bit. A SMALL bit. But I think Cavs win tonight. Too much greatness will be in attendance.

What a great win for the Mavs, Tyson and Dirk as usual came through in the clutch.

And I love this stat for the Mavs, 22-0 when leading going into the 4th, they know how to close out games.

What a great win for the Mavs, Tyson and Dirk as usual came through in the clutch.

And I love this stat for the Mavs, 22-0 when leading going into the 4th, they know how to close out games.

I was surprised to see Carlisle give some real minutes to Powell in such a close game in the 4th q.

But yeah, Dirk, Monta and Tyson were amazing today. It's not like Memphis was playing bad either, they played pretty damn well but I think they have some issues with Green on the team. Having both Lee and Green take that many shots is going to give them issues going forward if it continues imo.

Soonri

I was surprised to see Carlisle give some real minutes to Powell in such a close game in the 4th q.

But yeah, Dirk, Monta and Tyson were amazing today. It's not like Memphis was playing bad either, they played pretty damn well but I think they have some issues with Green on the team. Having both Lee and Green take that many shots is going to give them issues going forward if it continues imo.
Powell is looking legit. You know a rookie is good if Carlisle continues to give him minutes. Memphis probably should have gone to Gasol more instead of Z-Bo even though he was playing well - Dirk doesn't have a chance against anyone.

RBK

Banned
Even though they are only one game above .500, still feel the Cavs are the favorites to win the East.

Not using this game as any indication.

Soonri

I'm not watching the game, but good to see the Cavs get a win over a good team. The more good teams there are this season the merrier imo

Top Bottom