• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
We went from the most exciting team in the league to the most unwatchable team in the league.

I embrace the tank. The only way we can compete night in and out is by being fully healthy and we're never fully healthy due to the make-up of our roster. If one of Deng, Bosh, Whiteside, or Wade is out, we're toast. Our pick is top 10 protected and we can fall to the 10th spot. I'd rather get a nice young prospect at 10 than finish the season sub .500 and get dusted in the first round.

Bowser

Decent win for the Hornets. Really, couldn't afford a loss at full strength and at home.

Fun fact, this is the third straight opponent the Hornets have held to 80 points or less. Only team to do that this season (hell, no other team has held consecutive opponents to 80 or less).

Pimpwerx

Decent win for the Hornets. Really, couldn't afford a loss at full strength and at home.

Fun fact, this is the third straight opponent the Hornets have held to 80 points or less. Only team to do that this season (hell, no other team has held consecutive opponents to 80 or less).
I hate you and your gloating stats, nerdlinger. :p

Like, I want to get mad, but then I realize we're never healthy and never going to be at full strength thanks to McBobs. So I take solace is knowing we at least found our center of the future in Whiteside. I just wish our games were more exciting to watch. Our offense is putrid at times. PEACE.

Hornets could not lose that game, not after leading the whole way, and not if they want to keep climbing up the standings. They have to beat teams they're supposed to beat, and this Heat team is one of those teams right now.

Pimpwerx

Hornets could not lose that game, not after leading the whole way, and not if they want to keep climbing up the standings. They have to beat teams they're supposed to beat, and this Heat team is one of those teams right now.
Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

Probably the most hurtful thing ever said in this thread. Goodnight sir. PEACE.

Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

Probably the most hurtful thing ever said in this thread. Goodnight sir. PEACE.

Yeah, I mean, and it's not even a dig. Charlotte is playing well recently and getting back to full strength, but Miami is down a few guys, on the road, second night of a back-to-back. Charlotte has to win these games, and tonight they (barely) did.

pa22word

Okc is starting to heat up...

Good thing too, we need every win we can get at this point.

And then wall hits that 3 :/

Dude is like 3 for 11 but he's been hitting those threes in the worst of times for us lol <.<

Soonri

I will laugh if Dwight Powell has a better career than Jared Sullinger or Kelly Olynyk. Thank you Boston for giving the Mavs potentially a true backup to Dirk.

Gotta be honest, pretty surprised JR Smith's been fitting in with the Cavs so well so far.

I'm only slightly surprised, because he fits that spot-up role a hell of a lot better than Dion ever did

(I just expected him to be a bit more of a headcase considering, y'know, the Knicks.)

J.T

Banned
John Wall came thru wit an airball. lol.
Terrible shot by Durant there. OT Damn I don't want to missed the Rockets-Warriors game.

pa22word

The Thunder are such an unlikable team... Ugh. If Washington didn't consistently choke maybe they'd have won this game already.
Seattle fan? Honesty curious, because as an okie native I don't get many alternative opinions on them. Are they generally disliked on nba gaf :/?

I'm only slightly surprised, because he fits that spot-up role a hell of a lot better than Dion ever did

(I just expected him to be a bit more of a headcase considering, y'know, the Knicks.)

True, guess being around LeBron has and will continue to keep him grounded, really enjoying what I've seen so far though! Can't wait for Shump to get here.

Seattle fan? Honesty curious, because as an okie native I don't get many alternative opinions on them. Are they generally disliked on nba gaf :/?
It's more of my disdain for Westbrook's antics, how they get those ex-Laker's calls and the general progression in the cockiness of the team. Granted, I'm a Spurs fan, so there's the rivalry aspect, but while I feel a sense of rivalry with other teams (Dallas, Houston, Portland, Memphis) I respect them far more than I do OKC. It's just me. I don't know about the rest of NBA-GAF outside of the Seattle bunch.

Top Bottom