• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

pa22word

Shitty shooting all around in that game
Yeah. Thunder should have beaten the tar out of them but they played like straight ass the entire 2nd quarter and start of the third + pierce's crazy threes. Ugly game for both sides, but we needed the w and I'll take it considering Atlanta will likely hand is our ass on Friday, 'specially if we play like we did tonight.

RBK

Banned
Another Rockets/Warriors game. Same result a quarter in.

That 2nd in defensive efficiency is a joke to Golden State.

Raptors lost again. This team is following a pattern that the Leafs have been following in Toronto sports, and dare I say the Blue Jays. The tease than the collapse. This is embarrassing.

PHX is not giving up that 8th seed easily, OKC gotta go on some stretch and hope PHX loses some games these next 8 games for PHX are BRUTAL.

oxQpJCTl.jpg

The Spawks

overcast

Swept by the Warriors. They are way better and match up perfectly. We better not face them in the playoffs.

Edit: Jon Barry is actually insufferable.

overcast

What? He draws a shit ton of foul calls with his play. it's kind of his thing.
Alright, aside from the Warriors games I'll post his FG's quick.

12-18. 45 points.
9-15. 31 points.
10-16. 26 points.
9-13. 30 points.
8-14. 30 points.

So that's great shooting from the field and then he gets FT's. Literally no issue with that game.

Edit: He's had over 10 FT attempts 3 times (including tonight) so far in 2015.

Fjordson

Nice half. Not convinced the game is over, but good overall.

Klay's defense against Harden is so impressive. It's interesting how he sometimes gives Harden his left and basically baits him to initiate contact before giving ground and stripping the ball. Without a couple dumb reaches on 3 attempts by Klay and Justin Holiday and one by Curry, Harden would only have about 8 points on 3 for 11 shooting.

Also, Howard looks absolutely terrible. Praying to the basketball gods he or Harden doesn't get pissed and explode in the second half for 20-25+.

Soonri

I keep wondering whether the Dubs are peaking or if they have an even HIGHER ceiling... Because they are awesome and frightening.

Alright, aside from the Warriors games I'll post his FG's quick.

12-18. 45 points.
9-15. 31 points.
10-16. 26 points.
9-13. 30 points.
8-14. 30 points.

So that's great shooting from the field and then he gets FT's. Literally no issue with that game.

Edit: He's had over 10 FT attempts 3 times (including tonight) so far in 2015.

Houston needs a 3rd offensive threat BADLY.

The Warriors are throwing four lengthy SG/SF at Harden all game. The toughest of which is Klay.

6'6 Holiday
6'7 Klay
6'7 Andre
6'7 Draymond
6'7 Shawn

overcast

Houston needs a 3rd offensive threat BADLY.

The Warriors are throwing four lengthy SG/SF at Harden all game. The toughest of which is Klay.

6'6 Holiday
6'7 Klay
6'7 Andre
6'7 Draymond
6'7 Shawn
Yeah, I agree with you for sure. That's all you need to do against us honestly. We used to have Dragic and Lowry.. Fuck you Morey.

Fjordson

Yeah, I agree with you for sure. That's all you need to do against us honestly. We used to have Dragic and Lowry.. Fuck you Morey.
Dragic next to Harden would be beastly. Aren't there rumours Morey is going to go after him in the summer? Pretty sure I've read that a few times in the last few months.

RBK

Banned
Didn't expect a win today, but luckily this is the last time we play them barring any potential playoff matchup.

Top Bottom