• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Fjordson

Kobe could be out with that rotator cuff injury. Leaving room for Harden start and hopefully Klay to slip in as the last guard. Criminal he isn't in already.

Lebron would have won if he didn't take 2 weeks off but still good for Curry.

Kenny thinks Dwight should be a reserve over Cousins....eh

Fjordson

Klay's development is just insane. The ability to do more than merely shoot on offense is evident by just watching, but he's also sustained his stellar defense from last year.

Also shooting a career high % overall and from 3 and is third highest among shooting guards in PER.

Kenny thinks Dwight should be a reserve over Cousins....eh
Not watching (still at work) but I can't think of any sensible reason for this lol.

TNT guys put on the best NBA show on TV I think, but the actual commentary / analysis is usually piss poor.

RBK

Banned
Klay>Curry.

Don't have any issues with the starters for the East or West. Harden still makes it regardless of the Kobe start anyways.

Soonri

Aldridge out for 2 months for this thumb surgery.

Damn, that sucks. Stotts can keep his group together but the majority of LMA's shots will probably go to the perimeter players. Hopefully with Batum's big game he can help carry them for stretches.

All right, Houston. Portland stunted. Time to grab 2nd place :3

Y'all gotta beat the new and improved Mavs first... although we'll have played the Grizz the day before :(

Damn, that sucks. Stotts can keep his group together but the majority of LMA's shots will probably go to the perimeter players. Hopefully with Batum's big game he can help carry them for stretches.

Y'all gotta beat the new and improved Mavs first... although we'll have played the Grizz the day before :(

We got this.

Good luck against Memphis though. They're tough.

Kobe tanking hard. A tear in the rotator cuff is not the same thing as a torn rotator cuff. The plan was always to shut him down and get that pick. Kind of disgusting behavior by the Lakers but Kobe took the money and can't complain

First thing that came to my mind was "that's nice. Kobe decided to let Klay Thompson have his spot in the all star game. They must really like each other"

Aldridge out for 2 months for this thumb surgery.

WHAT?!?!?!

As a Warriors fan this is good news for me, but I'm kinda sad because I like Aldridge game a LOT. Wanted him to be a Warrior. Thought it was nice that he stayed in Portland and the team improved.

Now...they are going to have to fight tooth and nails to hold their playoff position.

Whelp...Pelicans should benefit from this. So should OKC.

RBK

Banned
Well that's something I've never heard directed at the Mavs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2005/news/story?id=2051807

Donaghy also referred to a playoff series where "Team 3's Owner alleged that referees were letting a Team 4 player get away with illegal screens. NBA Executive Y told Referee Supervisor Z that the referees for that game were to enforce the screening rules strictly against that Team 4 player."[15] The playoff series was believed to be the first-round encounter between the Houston Rockets and the Dallas Mavericks in the 2005 NBA Playoffs. The Rockets led 2–0 in the series before losing in 7 games,[17] and then-Rockets head coach Jeff Van Gundy was fined $100,000 for stating that a referee was targeting Houston center Yao Ming.[

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Well, we had a good run for the Blazers.. but Lillard and Wes can't do it all... RoLo hurt, but LA is devastating against what the West puts up. Freeland is hurt too.

Damn, this just sucks.

I wonder if the Blazers try to trade for a big.. they need something inside to keep all those 3pt shooters free.

RBK

Banned
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

D.Stern is no friend of the Mavs... and he CERTAINLY didn't have a thing to do with the Mavs spanking the Rockets in Game 7!

That Game 7 was depressing.

Oh well, I still like our chances against them if we meet. Then again I think we're capable of beating any team not named the Clippers or Thunder.

dream

So who turned out to be the bigger scrub, who Coach Sloan made look better than they really are: Deron Williams or Carlos Boozer?

So who turned out to be the bigger scrub, who Coach Sloan made look better than they really are: Deron Williams or Carlos Boozer?

I feel like Boozer sort of overachieved. He was a 2nd round pick. Nobody expected much of him. Deron was a top 5 pick and at certain points was considered the best PG in the league.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow the sequence of events for the celts to take this game was absolutely absurd... the o-reb the loose ball, and ET draining the shot. Should've been a loss after the jazz loss.

Top Bottom