• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Seriously

Who's gonna stop the Raptors

They dominate everyone

screenshot_2015-01-23ctu2v.png

I'm just saying this was last Friday.

Vanillalite

OKC much like Cleveland if they can both be healthy aren't teams you wanna face in the playoffs regardless of their seed.

Enron

Banned
Are the hawks ever going to lose again? Damn.

The radio crew said tonight's game was a sellout and there were people begging for tickets in the parking lot.

Pimpwerx

I'm pretty sure Cole guarded no one on that final inbound play. He tried to recover to his man, and got blown by. I swear, this guy is playing the worst I've ever seen anyone play in a contract year. PEACE.

Vanillalite

Biggest problem I see this year is the national media is acting like Kobe and hanging on to some older(ish) players as the best in the game vs recognizing the new class of greats.

overcast

Biggest problem I see this year is the national media is acting like Kobe and hanging on to some older(ish) players as the best in the game vs recognizing the new class of greats.
I feel like Cousins is being ripped off. Dude is a legitimately special player. Of course the Kings are pretty mediocre.

I'm fine with Kobe getting recognition, but it kind of annoys me how Dirk gets passed over despite playing at an extremely high level still.

But I'm kind of a homer so :/

I know of this, but people were talking about him going to the NBA and that's not likely to happen now

Yeah, I'm not sure how that would work out. He could do the reserve route, I don't know. David Robinson spent 2 years away from the game in the Navy before joining the league, so who knows.

He's like 7', and you can't teach size, but he hasn't shown much at Duke. Then again, Miles has surprised me in the NBA, though Marshall also isn't quite Miles-level, either. He's athletic, has the same leaping ability as his older brothers, but he's got a nervousness about him, like he can barely contain his own energy. Lobs and put-backs, he can do. Rebounding, he can do. He hasn't shown much of a post-up game so far. He did drain a 3 earlier in the year, to the surprise of basically everybody (he doesn't shoot many jumpers). I don't know if he'd be a good defender or not -- individual defense isn't really something I dwell upon -- but his fouls are as good as anybody's, I guess.

Vanillalite

I'm fine with Kobe getting recognition, but it kind of annoys me how Dirk gets passed over despite playing at an extremely high level still.

But I'm kind of a homer so :/

It was more a reference on how Kobe is hanging on to his career and the national media seem to be hanging on to who was good 5 years ago vs who is good now.

Top Bottom