• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

So uh

Who takes Most Improved Player, Butler or Thompson

Cuz GODDAMN!!!!!!!!!!

We knew Thompson was one of the best SGs in the NBA from previous seasons. The development of Butler has just come out of nowhere and shocked people including myself. Seeing him do what he does sometimes for the Bulls during home games, DARE I SAY IS SOMETIMES JORDANESQUE. Yes I went that far.

Dug

Banned
B8F9BZOIcAAciZ9.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/status/558865291921596416

Golden State is a whole different animal.
Klay is the best two way player in the league, idc what you say.
Butler surprised everyone with his improvement but Klay has always been great.

pa22word

God the west is so scary this year...

Tonight's loss to Atlanta hurt, though. That defense they have is the real deal. Totally shut us down after an explosive first quarter, and we just barely limped along to 93 points by the end of the game. I hope they make the finals, because them vs golden state would make for an amazing match up.

J2 Cool

Warriors looking really smart for locking this kid up

Its the anti Bulls w Butler, who has to get max now likely. Also not going after Love looks super smart now.

The NBA is getting to be a scary place. Hawks and Warriors are so good right now, all about pure ball movement, effeciency, and shooting.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Its the anti Bulls w Butler, who has to get max now likely. Also not going after Love looks super smart now.

The NBA is getting to be a scary place. Hawks and Warriors are so good right now, all about pure ball movement, effeciency, and shooting.

It really is, this 80's Celtics and lakers type shit. I hope it translate to the playoffs.

Bulls cheapness has been fucking them over for years. We let Korver go...

Curry: "They knew at a certain point all we were doing was dribbling around trying to get him the ball like Will Smith in 'Fresh Prince.'"

Lol

And the Kings coach just did a horrible job on D in terms of ball denial. It's like they wanted to witness the greatness as well. If I am DmC how more fed up can you get with losing games, should demand a trade won't blame him.

ray ratto chimes in

So way to go, Klay Thompson. You got your 52, you had the best nine-minute stretch since the invention of minutes, you stole a coaching opportunity from Kerr, you raised the bar for your playmates to a new and unfair height, and you’ve jaded an entire fan base who will regard mere victory as winning 12 tickets after a day at Chuck E. Cheese.

Lamarcus is deciding to hold off his thumb surgery, could work out and help them hold their spot or ruin his thumb further and kill any chances for rip city come playoff time.

Cloudy

Banned
Lamarcus is deciding to hold off his thumb surgery, could work out and help them hold their spot or ruin his thumb further and kill any chances for rip city come playoff time.

It's his off hand. I think this is a no-brainer for a big in the West.

They would miss the playoffs if he got surgery cos they have very little depth...

Top Bottom