• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Kicking myself for not catching that Klay performance live.

Also, This same day last year, Indiana Pacers also were the hottest team in the east with only 8 losses. It will be interesting to see if Atlanta can sustain this through the course of the season

Charlotte is shooting 31% and leads the Knicks by 4. That's all there is to say about this game.

They just need to win the game, with Walker this game wouldn't even be close. Man how bad this Lance Stephenson signing has been for them, from a bargain signing to an absolute bust signing that could jeopardize the future of the coach(even though they signed him to an extension) and the GM of the Hornets just after making the postseason.

Damn Brandon Jennings got hurt. Didn't see it just read about it. Sounds serious. Tough loss for the Pistons dude was balling as of late. Playing some of his best basketball maybe ever. Can DJ Augustine fill his role somewhat? We shall see. Doubt it

Soonri

Damn Brandon Jennings got hurt. Didn't see it just read about it. Sounds serious. Tough loss for the Pistons dude was balling as of late. Playing some of his best basketball maybe ever. Can DJ Augustine fill his role somewhat? We shall see. Doubt it
It looked like potentially an Achilles. I think the Pistons are expecting that too... That really sucks. Maybe this opens up some time for their second round PG Spencer Dinwiddie.

It looked like potentially an Achilles. I think the Pistons are expecting that too... That really sucks. Maybe this opens up some time for their second round PG Spencer Dinwiddie.

Yeah

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 33m33 minutes ago
Strong belief within the Pistons that guard Brandon Jennings tore his Achilles tonight, but won't know for sure until MRI on Sunday.

Forgot to mention this, but Derrick Rose looks more like the DRose of old lately. Or atleast for the last 2 games. Last two wins for the Bulls have been great.

Trade David Lee and Kuz for Whiteside right now.

(Yeah...I know the $$$ don't work)

Bulls are afraid to take the ball inside when he's there.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Not buying what Whiteside is selling just yet. So far he looks like this year's Linsanity.
Nah he's for real. His hands, shotblocking, and physical defensive presence inside are not things that are going to flare then fade. The toolset is there for him to be a defensive presence and he's developed chemistry with Wade early on. He could've been a lottery talent but he was not nearly as developed both physically but especially mentally, he was an entitled lazy headcase. Now he's humble, working hard, and finally tapping into his latent potential. The only real difference between him and say, DeAndre Jordan, is Jordan didn't headcase himself out of the league.

Top Bottom