• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Soonri

Wow... if Whiteside had been signed by the Heat before LeBron left, I would have seriously considered "not 5, not 6, not 7" actually in the realm of possibility.

Actually, THIS is the guy Cleveland should have been looking for!!!

14 pts, 13 boards, 12 motherfucking blocks. Hassan Whiteside. IN 24 MINUTES!!!!

Damn, you can't do this in 2k. Ibaka can't even get that in two weeks.

After all the centers the Heat tried to use from Pittman, Anthony, Oden, Birdman this past few years I think they found a legitimate center that can contribute on both sides of the ball. I was shocked to see what this dude did against the Clippers frontcourt but now the Bulls frontcourt. Come on. Hats off to the dude.

dream

Holy fuck, I didn't think any Pitbull NBA song could be worse than last year's Pitbull NBA song, but there it is. There it fucking is.

Jonm1010

Banned
Wow... if Whiteside had been signed by the Heat before LeBron left, I would have seriously considered "not 5, not 6, not 7" actually in the realm of possibility.

Actually, THIS is the guy Cleveland should have been looking for!!!
He would of been perfect for that team actually. Absolutely perfect. Because of his tendency to foul he isn't a 36 minute a night player, at least not right now.

But with bosh playing the 5 in that small lineup so much they wouldn't need him to be....man, that team would be impressive with him.

Wish the Pelicans could of nabbed him. Him and AD would of gave new meaning to the word block party.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
God it sucks McBob is done for the season. With him and Whiteside we'd be legitimately two-deep at both big men spots and could use all sorts of combinations up front depending on the match-up. We could really use his playmaking too given our awful point guard play.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
20150125_1558137iu4e.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
God it sucks McBob is done for the season. With him and Whiteside we'd be legitimately two-deep at both big men spots and could use all sorts of combinations up front depending on the match-up. We could really use his playmaking too given our awful point guard play.

Would they have given Whiteside this kind of opportunity with McBob healthy though?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Would they have given Whiteside this kind of opportunity with McBob healthy though?
Knowing Spo, Whiteside would be on the bench wearing a suit and getting DNPs. We're always on the lookout for reclamation project centers so we still would've signed him at least.

Pimpwerx

I'm so glad Whiteside got to show out to a national audience. The dude is legit. If he remains healthy, he's gonna make us serious players in 2016. Both KD and LeBron are gonna have to give consideration to playing with a big man like this. McBobs is gonna be on the equivalent of a biannual exception by then. We should be in the market for a wing by then, with Wade moving full time to PG.

Holy shit! We have s legit big man! This season is a win for me now. We would never get anyone this good with our shitty draft pick anyway. PEACE.

Soonri

I'm so glad Whiteside got to show out to a national audience. The dude is legit. If he remains healthy, he's gonna make us serious players in 2016. Both KD and LeBron are gonna have to give consideration to playing with a big man like this. McBobs is gonna be on the equivalent of a biannual exception by then. We should be in the market for a wing by then, with Wade moving full time to PG.

Holy shit! We have s legit big man! This season is a win for me now. We would never get anyone this good with our shitty draft pick anyway. PEACE.

Um... explain this?

Soonri

Not this year cos they missed so many games. I would probably take Monta over one of them...

...Yes. Do this. If this happens, Westbrook would turn into pure nitro fuel. The Thunder would SO make the 8th spot and then eliminate the Dubs in 6
and getting revenge for '07.

DO IT NBA COACHES. BRING OUT HULK WESTBROOK!!!!!!!

Cloudy

Banned
...Yes. Do this. If this happens, Westbrook would turn into pure nitro fuel. The Thunder would SO make the 8th spot and then eliminate the Dubs in 6
and getting revenge for '07.

DO IT NBA COACHES. BRING OUT HULK WESTBROOK!!!!!!!

At this rate OKC should worry about making the playoffs first. LeBron is giving it to them

RELAYER

Banned
Every time I watch an OKC game, from the 3rd quarter on it seems like OKC miss every shot while the other team just starts draining 3's at will.

dream

Remember when I told you years ago that OKC would never make the finals again, Pimpster? Dear god what a putrid team.

dream

I think OKC will most likely make the playoffs, Pimpster, but wouldn't it be hilarious if they don't, and Durant has to go crying to mommy?

Top Bottom