• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

Watch out for Tyler the Johnson. The kid has a knack for the game. Hard to describe it other than he's got great instincts and sneaky athleticism. He's always around the ball, and if guys aren't looking, he'll put em on a poster. If nothing else, I think he's got more potential than Napier. We need to sign him for the rest of the season first though. PEACE.

Hawks one game away from going unbeaten for the month of January? 76ers at Atlanta next? Yep, they're going unbeaten. ESPN is probably scrambling, doing everything they can to get that GS @ ATL game Friday, Feb 6th.

tmdorsey

Wow! What a good and stressful game. Portland especially LA came out to play. I really thought the Hawks were gonna drop this one, but this team just has so much heart. 18 in a row, 12 straight against the West. Crazy!!!

Incredible game for D-Mo, although it goes to show how reliant we are on Harden when it comes down to blowing a large lead and having a close game with a bad team after Harden has a (very) bad game.

Pimpwerx

Norris Cole might be the worst PG in the league after Shabazz Napier. Holy shit. Why is it Tyler Johnson and Bosh are the only players on this team that can get the ball to Whiteside? I hate our guards so much.

Yes Amir Johnson!! Please Raps just get the W. This team has so much issues with Derozan coming back, and questionable coaching decisions in terms of lineup changes and playing time for certain players. Boy the raps better secure a top 3 seed, if they drop 4 or 5, I could see them going one and out to those other elite EAST teams.

EDIT: HOW THE FUCK IS LOPEZ BEASTIN ON US LIKE THIS??!!

DEROZAN? What on Earth was that?!! Will take it though.

Did the Miami Heat just stop playing? Holy damn outscored 20-2 in the fourth.

Raptors good to just get the win, but nothing big last games don't matter in terms of showing how good the team truly were. This team has struggled against teams over .500, this win streak was all against weak teams.

Raps tried to choke the chicken, ended up saving it instead
3AQmK.gif

Pimpwerx

Our guards don't know how to get the ball to Whiteside. Tyler Johnson on his 10 day contract was our best PG. Rio is good as a backup SG, but we can't lean on him to start. Shabazz is never going to be more than a backup PG, and that's his absolute ceiling.

I'm not too bummed. Whiteside continues to be the highlight on the season, and an absolute monster. He's shoeing he can shoot the little mid-midrange, and he's gonna get his post game in order. His shot blocking and rebounding are legit though. He's a natural. He needs someone who can get him the damn ball though. PEACE.

Top Bottom