• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Cloudy

Banned
That's a lot of respect for Lou giving him the last shot since he had the hot hand. Not sure he should have the ball if it's a burn clock and iso though...

Eos

if the raps lose i'm going to be pissed
they've been playing pretty bad in the 4th these past couple of games

A bunch of dumb, sloppy fouls towards the end by the rockets that basically put this game away despite the rockets coming all the way within four after being being blown out. Really bad game by the rockets.

Every team loses to sub-par teams, nothing really to worry about.

Honestly wasn't expecting much after yesterday's performance against Boston.
The difference is that they've been playing frequently like this against bad teams for weeks.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Undefeated in January!!!

logo.jpg

Soonri

This Thunder team...

They look broken already and it's not even past All-Star break. Also lol @ Brooks burning all his timeouts.

e: Holy shit, what a garbage possession. Grizz are playing great D but OKC can't get a look for KD or Russ?????

RELAYER

Banned
Everyone on the Thunder looks totally lost and no one on the entire team can shoot a basket.

LOL at that possession.
Like 4 shots in a row and they were all BRICKS

Cloudy

Banned
This Thunder team...

They look broken already and it's not even past All-Star break. Also lol @ Brooks burning all his timeouts.

e: Holy shit, what a garbage possession. Grizz are playing great D but OKC can't get a look for KD or Russ?????

I don't see how they make the playoffs. Suns would have to completely collapse

Love with 14 and 17 in his return, not too shabby but god damn LeBron just went machine in the 4th. 10 in row!

yeah, it's not 18 but this is a group that's only coming into it's own now. Once Love gets rest and gets fully healthy, sky's the limit.

Cloudy

Banned
How many quality wins do the Spurs have this year? It seems like everytime I see them play a non-shit team, they get hammered

Top Bottom