• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

RBK

Banned
Bulls have been in a slump recently, but this is still potentially a quality win for Houston.

Can't say we don't have players around Harden(and Howard) to can contribute anymore.

Soonri

Hassan Whiteside is legit as fuck. Wow! 11/11 before getting cocky and taking b2b jumpers. It's going to be fun watching him reach his final form. He's still so raw, but this dude is a legit generational big. PEACE.
Like this guy might be what everyone wanted from Greg Oden before shit happened. As long as he keeps his down down and grinds away and the Heat get some better guard play, the Heat could actually have another title window sooner than expected.
Not that I'd like that, but Whiteside has been really fun to watch.

Somebody who can D up and play off ball. The ball needs to be in Hardens hands.
So basically a taller Pat Beverly.

overcast

Great W for the Rockets. Although the Bulls have struggled. 2nd half Harden hasn't been there, and the lead only built up.

Cloudy said:
They had Lowry, Dragic and Brooks at one time. Crazy that they didn't keep one of them lol
FUCK. Stop reminding me.

Cavs didn't even play and it was a very good night. Only half game back of 3rd seed and Toronto lost too.

Tomorrow against LAC will be a big game.

Pimpwerx

Welp...Cole is an idiot. About the dumbest turnover I think you'll ever see. He inbounds to Hassan, who hands it back to him. Instead of just dribbling the ball up the court, he tells Whiteside to go back out of bounds, and then proceeds to hand the ball back to Whiteside. An obvious turnover to everyone except this dumbass Cole. Oh well. At least Hassan had 24 and 20. Had some blocks and steals too. His PER is going to be bananas. PEACE.

RBK

Banned
They had Lowry, Dragic and Brooks at one time. Crazy that they didn't keep one of them lol

Well Brooks was traded for Dragic plus he returned a 2nd time as a backup, McHale was too stupid to start him since the Beverley train was still fresh at the moment.

Don't think we're able to get Howard with Lowry/Dragic on salary as well.

EDIT: That inbounds is equally on Whiteside as well.

Pimpwerx

Look at the confidence Cole with which instructs Whiteside to go out of bounds. Even Whiteside is confused with what Cole is doing. Like you can sum up the entire season's PG play in that one vine. That's our season in a nutshell. PEACE.

Are the Heat going into tank mode? That was one of the worst turnovers I have ever seen. At least Whiteside continues to dominate, it's worth watching just to seem him play.

I wish Spo would have called a time out, I would hope they could draw up a play to Bosh or Whiteside against the worst defense in the NBA

Fjordson

Much like we're seeing with the Raps in the east, I wonder if this is just a hot team regressing to the mean.
I get regressing, but this has been a competitive playoff team in the West two years running now. Even if they were the exact same team as last year (which seems unlikely given how improved all their numbers and metrics are) some of these performances would be baffling.

Pimpwerx

Telling you pimp we're better served with all power forwards and whiteside. our point guards are Washington-generals bad.
We seriously couldn't do any worse. Our PGs can't set anyone up. Hassan is often the biggest guy on the court and they struggle to get the ball to him. So frustrating. This must be what it was like watching the Pelicans when they drafted AD. A backcourt that can't throw an entry pass. PEACE.

Top Bottom