• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Parsons was freaking unbelievable in overtime, going to the lane, chasing down rebounds, getting put backs at the rim.

I was watching going "why can't he do this more often?"

Crazy game. As a rockets fan, I actually wanted the blazers to win in overtime just so they won't be as fired up to win against us tomorrow haha. Now they're probably going to be pissed and use us as their punching bag.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Just caught up with watching the Warriors game. 4 games in 5 nights. They have another on Monday so that is 5 games in 7 nights. That is crazy. Getting through that with only a narrow loss to an unbelievably hot shooting Atlanta would be great.

Soonri

On my way back from the Mavs game. Comeback was so balling. The AAC exploded once Dirk made the tying 3... still in disbelief that they pulled it off.

Parsons was freaking unbelievable in overtime, going to the lane, chasing down rebounds, getting put backs at the rim.

I was watching going "why can't he do this more often?"
He has to spot up because the Mavs' guards aren't consistent outside shooters. The difference down the stretch was that he became the pick and roll ballhandler instead of Monta, and Parsons made good things happen.

So much awesome basketball

watershed

Banned
There's no need to say female ref here. He in no way implied the issue was her gender. He criticized a ref. the media has been turning this into a gender issue.
Well he did suggest that the NBA might not be for her which is a criticism you pretty much never hear directed at male refs.

Just caught up with watching the Warriors game. 4 games in 5 nights. They have another on Monday so that is 5 games in 7 nights. That is crazy. Getting through that with only a narrow loss to an unbelievably hot shooting Atlanta would be great.

We play Philly and the Timberpuppies. Shouldn't be too bad...then it's a much needed 9 days off before the stretch run.

Spencer Hawes can NOT play PF. He's too slow on defense. If this is Doc's answer while Blake is out the Clipps are going to get fucked by every team in the league.

He did start this game. :p

They could make Jordan a PF and keep Hawes at center no?

Not sure Jordan could keep up at PF either. It just seems like a bad combo. They've been needing to trade for some depth up front for a while the Blake injury just made it all that more apparent.

Tom Penny

Apparently, Spencer Hawes is our fucking future. We mortgaged our future to lock him up. That's wonderful.

It will be rather awesome if somehow the Celtics get a real first rounder if the Clippers flounder themselves out of the playoffs. Not likely but possible :)

JNA

Banned
Players I want to keep long term:

Jordan Clarkson
Tarik Black
Wayne Ellington (maybe)
Julias Randle (obviously)

I would say Ed Davis too but recently there was a report I think that said that Ed will likely opt out of his current contract at the end of the season and test the market. He will probably want between 6-7 mill per year.

El Topo

I really hope AD can stay in NOLA and attract some stars to play with him. Dude will be a legend.

I just hope the shoulder injury is not too serious and that he'll manage to avoid serious injuries for the rest of his career. It would be a shame to see such incredible, promising talent go to waste because of that.
Easily one of the top choices for MVP and he's only 21. Can you imagine what player he might become with more time?

JNA

Banned
I just hope the shoulder injury is not too serious and that he'll manage to avoid serious injuries for the rest of his career. It would be a shame to see such incredible, promising talent go to waste because of that.
Easily one of the top choices for MVP and he's only 21. Can you imagine what player he might become with more time?

The x-Rays came back negative. It's only a shoulder sprain. His injury is day to day so nothing serious thank goodness.

Top Bottom