• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Furyous

I just watched the Cavs highlights... We're coming into shape better than I thought we would. JR Smith is passing.... in an NBA game... that's not on a television via NBA 2K15. Kevin Love is looking a metric fuckton better than the start of the season.

I just watched the Cavs highlights... We're coming into shape better than I thought we would. JR Smith is passing.... in an NBA game... that's not on a television via NBA 2K15. Kevin Love is looking a metric fuckton better than the start of the season.
I've been JR Smith's teammate in myCareer 2k. He still doesn't pass the ball lol

uHjGRsj.png

dream

Hahaha, Tom Chambers and his buddy are outright calling that unfair because Cousins "does nothing but be mad at the world" and "didn't deserve to win."

Okafor won't play enough D to pair with Randle. That will be a disaster. You sign the best players you can when they become available. You can still let Randle develop and, if you have Love, he becomes a potential trade chip if he gets better. Keep your options open rather than just assuming Randle is going to develop into this franchise PF. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Maybe he becomes something in-between.

Also Muduiay is from Texas he just played the year in China instead of college.
Love ain't leavin, bruh. You can hear in his voice how much the love and support he's getting from the players and staff means to him. He'll be fine, he'll kick a lot of ass in the playoffs, and he'll enjoy it too much to go to a bad Western team and once again deal with not being on a team that matters.

You see all that laughing and dancing and hugging going on? That's that family experience. The Cavs will pay him and he will stay along with everyone else that matters.

Tristan Thompson, however, may end up going elsewhere. He's close to being good enough to start. He'll never get that opportunity again in CLE with Moz, Love and Varejao ahead of him in the low post. I'd love for him to stay, but I don't expect him to be okay with coming off the bench the rest of his career. It's just an unfair expectation. I'd love for him to stay too, though.

Who I'd really like to see the Cavs make a move to get is Mo Williams. I hear he may be available and I've not hidden my hatred for Dellavabooboo. He should be 3rd on the PG depth chart and the fact that he's 2nd scares the shit out of me given how relatively fragile Kyrie Irving can be. We need a legit backup PG and Matthew won't cut it on the post-season. I don't trust him when he has the ball unless it's a kickout for an open 3. I don't like him when he runs the point and he's too little and weak to D up the kind of PGs he'll have to deal with in the playoffs. That's not enough upside for someone getting 15-20 minutes a game. He's a liability.

DEATH™

As a Suns fan, I get depressed when I see them lose to waaaay too many heartbreaking losses... And this happens alot...

I need something... anything...

Wonder if they're just joking around, or if they genuinely don't like each other. Can't really tell with their serious expressions. Either way, that is funny.

He probably doesn't know who Jeremy Lamb is.

Also there is something really pathetic if Ray Allen jumps on the Hawks bandwagon midseason. Really takes ring chasing to a new low.

Fjordson

KJ McDaniels just fuckin' ooped it to himself off the glass against the Warriors. And we're down 24-20 going into the second quarter.

I don't know what it is, but something seems off with GS ever since that bad loss to the Jazz like two weeks ago. Just look kinda mediocre most of the time. Almost bored.

Pimpwerx

Fuck da Knicks!

The Knicks start a dude with s ponytail? Turrbl. I subscribe to the school of thought that no good athlete wears s ponytail. PEACE.

Edit: Melo is throwing it into the ocean tonight. He might go for 50.

KJ McDaniels just fuckin' ooped it to himself off the glass against the Warriors. And we're down 24-20 going into the second quarter.

I don't know what it is, but something seems off with GS ever since that bad loss to the Jazz like two weeks ago. Just look kinda mediocre most of the time. Almost bored.

Team is burned out...need rest..I'll be worried if they are struggling towards the last weeks of March

Whiteside having an amazing third quarter. Can we please win a game, that would be nice. Cavs are going to destroy us on Wednesday, we need this one.

Crud

Banned
DALLAS PLEASE! I don't like you guys but I need yall to hand the Clippers another L please! Yall fucking up right now!

C4Lukins

While I am horrified by the Chandler and Ellis injuries, this game has been a blast. Everyone on both teams is running around like crazy peoples.

While I am horrified by the Chandler and Ellis injuries, this game has been a blast. Everyone on both teams is running around like crazy peoples.

Jordan is killing us on the boards. Would rather have Powell in more than Greg Smith, wouldn't mind seeing some more of Felton either at this point with Barea.

Sanjuro

Another Larry Legend story making the rounds, directly from the Wilkins's mouth.

“One of the first times I ever played against him, I went out for the opening tip and I went to shake his hand. He just stood there and looked at me stone-faced with his hands behind his back,” Wilkins said recently.

“I was like, ‘Whoa.' Then we were getting ready for the tip and he says to me, ‘You don't belong in this league, Homes.' I couldn't believe it, but it happened so fast, I didn't know what to think.

“Then they had the ball and I was on him and he said, ‘I don't know why they got you guarding me, Homes. You can't guard me.' Then, whap, he hit a 3. Then he came down again and said, ‘They made a mistake putting you on me, Homes,' and he took another 3.”

Getting into the story, Wilkins began to act things out with his facial expressions.

“So now I'm hot,” he said. “I'm hot. I mean, I'm steaming.

“Then a little while later, I came down on a break and he was backpedaling. I just went right after him. I jumped up and he tried to challenge, but I took that right through the rim. He fell and hit the basket support.

“He got up and said, ‘I like you, rookie. You've got(guts).' I was happy for a second, and then he said, ‘But I'm still going for 40 on you tonight.' ”

He then paused the story, stepped back and smiled.

“But I got him,” Wilkins said. “He only scored 39.”

Beautiful.

Reminder that the Mavs are actually missing 3 starters right now lol

Ya I know, I just didn't count him cause I never know if he's gonna do more harm than good on the court :p

btw I really, really hate Richard Jefferson, I would even take Jae Crowder back in a second over him.

Top Bottom