• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Bowser

Hornets acquired Mo "52 points" Williams and Troy Daniels for Gary "can't hit the broadside of a barn" Neal and 2019 2nd round pick.

Fjordson

People have been calling for Korver since before the rosters were announced.

I don't really get it. I mean I get him replacing Wade since who else are you're going to put in there at this point, but I guess I'm not on Kyle's bandwagon yet.

Bowser

I don't really get it. I mean I get him replacing Wade since who else are you're going to put in there at this point, but I guess I'm not on Kyle's bandwagon yet.

Dude could be the first 50/50/90 guy in league history. Would love to have him on the Hornets.

RBK

Banned

You're not alone.

overcast

Tonight the 2nd game of our TNT doubleheader a thrilling match up between the high flying Denver Nuggets and Lakers - Kobe!

Fucking Jesus.

"Best part of being at a TNT game live is it is easy to avoid Charles spewing misinformed biased vitriol disguised as entertainment" - @dmorey

RBK

Banned
james-harden-mvp-600x315.png

Can't forget about JSmoove as well, he's been surprisingly good these couple of games.

overcast

Harden took that fucking game over. Holy shit. Wish he would have got that 10th assist.

Our defense was bad, but Smith showed up and did his thing.

Darn totally forgot there is a game on tnt and i missed the entire rockets game... Now im left with watching all these scrubs (not including swaggy P) on a tuesday night...

Goddamn, Harden is a beast. Back to back 40 point games. Only other player to do that so far this season is Russel Westbrook. We definitely wouldn't make the playoffs without him, at least to me he's the MVP.

oO6u4PC.jpg

JNA

Banned
He took out Clarkson because he was getting burned by Lawson. But the good thing was that Lin was worst.

Lin is even WORSE on defense. Clarkson was not the problem at all either way.

Either way, this was a great loss win! Also got a back to back game tomorrow against the Blazers so that should be a nice sweet loss before the all star break.

Maybe the Wolves can get lucky against the Warriors tomorrow as well but I'm not getting my hopes up. Knicks have a great chance against the Magic though.

Top Bottom