• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

For a turd quarter, that wasn't half bad. Could've been worse. Was trending that way early too. Time for the epic comeback. Let's go HEAT. PEACE.

Sanjuro

ATL is infinitely better at defense.

dpSz3Ef.gif

Soonri

Mavs aren't going to play Ricky Ledo or Dwight Powell in this game? C'mon Rick... I know you wanna win but every vet is tired. Let em get minutes!!!

Fjordson

Hot damn, refs were determined to job the Warriors tonight but came up short thankfully.

Warriors look so sloppy though. Stumbling into the much needed all-star break.

Soonri

Brow confirmed out of the All-Star game too. I wanted Monta to make it in but after seeing him in this game, he needs the full week of rest.

Good win for the Cavs tonight, the shared all the scoring duties between just about everyone. Looks like Shump is finally healthy and looks great.

Hope Love's ok, gonna be tough to win in CHI without him, tomorrow night will be a playoff atmosphere, Cavs really need that game.

maladroid

Klay and Beard both starters in the ASG. Makes me approve of Kerr a little bit more.

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine · 35m 35 minutes ago
Warriors just announced that Steve Kerr has picked Klay Thompson to start in place of the injured Kobe Bryant in the All-Star Game

He chose Klay first. Would have been rather awkward if Kerr only had to choose one replacement starter.

RBK

Banned
Brow confirmed out of the All-Star game too. I wanted Monta to make it in but after seeing him in this game, he needs the full week of rest.

There's only one suitable option:
Josh_Smith_Rockets.0.0.png

Realistically, Randolph is the best option available.

He chose Klay first. Would have been rather awkward if Kerr only had to choose one replacement starter.

Only makes sense considering he's his coach.

Fjordson

Did Jalen Rose just say DeAndre Jordan will replace Anthony Davis in the ASG? Hope he's just guessing. DeAndre Jordan is in no way an all-star.

maladroid

There's only one suitable option:
https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/hM...age/image/44407726/Josh_Smith_Rockets.0.0.png

Realistically, Randolph is the best option available.

Only makes sense considering he's his coach.
I'm kinda sad Conley won't be getting some All-Star love.

And yeah, the sequence he did it was right. With all these injuries, it seems to mean less and less, but there's something about passing up the guy who got the 5th most votes overall, and is a Top 2 MVP candidate that would have bothered me.

Fjordson

I'm kinda sad Conley won't be getting some All-Star love.

And yeah, the sequence he did it was right. With all these injuries, it seems to mean less and less, but there's something about passing up the guy who got the 5th most votes overall, and is a Top 2 MVP candidate that would have bothered me.
Eh, I'm betting he decided on starting them at the same time. Blake Griffin was ruled out for weeks a few days ago.

Soonri

One of the Mavs' beat writers tweeted out Dirk as Davis's injury replacement. I will always have love for the Dunking Deutschman but Z-Bo, Conley and Monta deserve an All-Star nod over him.

maladroid

Eh, I'm betting he decided on starting them at the same time. Blake Griffin was ruled out for weeks a few days ago.
I know. I'm just running out a what if, that's all. Before Griffin (and Davis) went down, who did Kerr have pencilled in? It's a tougher and more interesting choice, to me, than the eventual one he had to make.

Top Bottom