• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://nypost.com/2015/02/21/dreadful-knicks-game-pulled-from-abc-in-unprecedented-move/

Cavs/Knicks pulled from ABC because the Knicks are the Knicks

Discreetly, the Knicks-Cavaliers Sunday matinee was pulled off ABC recently in an unprecedented move.

It was the first time in the network’s 13 years of telecasting Sunday games it has obliterated a basketball window without replacing it with another game, according to industry sources.

In place of the 1 p.m. contest will be Oscar programming, according to a source.

In fact, all of the Knicks’ final five games scheduled for national TV quietly have been pulled — vs. the Cavaliers; at the Lakers (March 12, TNT), which had been announced; at the Suns (March 15, TNT); vs. the Clippers (March 25 , ESPN); and vs. the Nets (April 1, NBATV).

0083_7xuow.gif

Bowser

Mo Williams put up 24 points, 12 assists, and 4 rebounds in his first game as a Hornet.

Charlotte still lost to the KD-less Thunder at home though :(

Pimpwerx

Dragon will find his place in the offense eventually. He'll also get to handle the rock more once he gets some practices in. He did some nice stuff tonight, but he was too tentative. No big deal. Winning doesn't matter anymore. I don't mind missing the playoffs if we get to keep our pick. It'll actually be useful this year. PEACE.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Dragon will find his place in the offense eventually. He'll also get to handle the rock more once he gets some practices in. He did some nice stuff tonight, but he was too tentative. No big deal. Winning doesn't matter anymore. I don't mind missing the playoffs if we get to keep our pick. It'll actually be useful this year. PEACE.
Our pick is top 10 protected, we'd have to tank to keep it. That's no bueno if we want to keep Dragic and not have him walk after giving up 2 future first rounders.

Ray Allen is no longer needed. Good to see they signed Perk. They needed a somewhat useful backup C.

After seeing James Jones splash 3 threes in a row yet again last night after several games without playing, I feel good about out three point shooting off the bench.

Good win for the Rockets. Harden only plays 29 minutes and we beat the second best team in the east by 20+ points. Definitely need more of that going forward. Great game for Brewer, too.

"Look Ma, no shoe!" xD

Seriously though, Mike Miller has been awful this year in his limited appearances Like, missing wide open 3s awful. James Jones on the other hand is money from deep.

I still think we'll need a big shot or two from him come playoff time, so hopefully the light turns on come post-season

Tom Penny

Sullinger out for the season.

RIP 2014-15 NBA Champions.

Fatty will never reach his potential. He is actually really skilled. I was hoping we could get his best years out of him before he ate himself out of the league. It's already beginning. It helps the tank so whatevs I suppose.

Top Bottom