• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
When I saw Henry Walker, I thought we found a new dleague prospect that might bud into something great. Then I saw it was bum ass Bill Walker masquerading under an alias. He at least looks in better shape than I last remember. PEACE.

guys knees are an absolute train wreck.

Pimpwerx

Second night on the floor and Dragic has 22/9 at the end of the third. I said I was high on this guy for years, and I wasn't kidding. You could see he had potential from when he was on Houston. I wanted us to trade for him back then, but we didn't have the pieces. When Bosh and McRoberts are back next year, and we're able to field a healthy roster with shooters throughout the rotation, he's going look like a bigger steal than Whiteside. 2 late first picks and all the players we hated for a legit max guy.

Just wait for our coaches to get time with him. They'll help him improve his shooting efficiency. I'm sure of it. This was a great acquisition as long as he stays healthy. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Did the Raps get beat by Norris Cole? Huh. It's all downhill from here with him, Pels. Dude always starts off well then falls into the well. PEACE.

Did the Raps get beat by Norris Cole? Huh. It's all downhill from here with him, Pels. Dude always starts off well then falls into the well. PEACE.

Dude looked like he did when he could hit his jumpers. Way early into the 2012 season when people said he was going to start over Chalmers. Lol

Pimpwerx

Dude looked like he did when he could hit his jumpers. Way early into the 2012 season when people said he was going to start over Chalmers. Lol
I made the Norris Cole World blog right after we drafted him. I was pretty insufferable after he daggered the Celtics early that year. Then that turd ran into the rookie wall and was never the same again. I wish him the best, but I'm so glad he's gone. PEACE.

Second night on the floor and Dragic has 22/9 at the end of the third. I said I was high on this guy for years, and I wasn't kidding. You could see he had potential from when he was on Houston. I wanted us to trade for him back then, but we didn't have the pieces. When Bosh and McRoberts are back next year, and we're able to field a healthy roster with shooters throughout the rotation, he's going look like a bigger steal than Whiteside. 2 late first picks and all the players we hated for a legit max guy.

Just wait for our coaches to get time with him. They'll help him improve his shooting efficiency. I'm sure of it. This was a great acquisition as long as he stays healthy. PEACE.

Let me quote myself again:

So we got the Dragic brothers and we only lost the Cole train and some other scrubs? Riley is a God indeed. I can see so many lobs from Dragic to Whiteside it's not even funny. And don't forget we still have developing talent in Napier, Ennis AND Zoran. Provided Deng don't walk away and we can get back McBob and splurge on the big 2016 free agency class and we might just win another title before Cleveland does, again!

I saw the game tonight and already I can see the brilliance in the acquisition of the Dragon. The Heat moved FAST in transition and Wade looked a bit gassed but he looked like 2006 Wade at times. If this is the start of the Dragic era I am all for it! It was quite a good game and I really liked the tempo of it.

maladroid

Harden got Rubio good. I'm still replaying it.

Jeez, that was the most bullshit jump ball call I've ever seen. It clearly got blocked and hit down before Dieng recovered it. Never seen such a clear block called a jump ball, haha. Fun game so far, hopefully the refs don't fuck it up for either team though..
When an airborne player keeps control of an attempted shot that is blocked and is unable to release the ball and returns to the floor with it, that player has not traveled; it is a jump ball. If, in this situation, the shooter releases the ball, then this is simply a blocked shot and play continues.

It never left his hands.

Let me quote myself again:

I saw the game tonight and already I can see the brilliance in the acquisition of the Dragon. The Heat moved FAST in transition and Wade looked a bit gassed but he looked like 2006 Wade at times. If this is the start of the Dragic era I am all for it! It was quite a good game and I really liked the tempo of it.

Surprisingly Deng looked great on transition could run with Dragic at times.

Harden got Rubio good. I'm still replaying it.

It never left his hands.

RmkiJ3e.gif

spyder_ur

Isaiah Thomas is fun to watch.

He really is. Not surprised he showed up tonight in Phoenix. Watching Smart Bradley and Thomas is at least gonna be fun the rest of the year. They'll be going small since their frontcourt is paper thin.

That trade was such a steal for the Celtics. I just don't really get what the Suns are doing. Trading a 26 year old point guard on a good (maybe great) long-term contract for parts.

Watching Smart and Bradley lock down backcourts is so fun. Smart is as good of a rookie defender in the backcourt as I've seen.

Damn Bucks =/

Why not buy the jersey tshirts?

Cheaper, yes, but I'm long overdue a new jersey, my old wine LeBron Jersey from 2006 is long since faded (actually kept mine ;p)

Thinking about getting the Alternate Navy jerseys the Cavs wore first game of the season. Hope they were 'em again.

RBK

Banned
Ehh...

Both teams were 1st round exits at the end of the day and Houston is still a higher seed after all the hype Dallas got for taking the Spurs to 7 and the "crazy" offseason they had(
which was really just overpaying Parsons
).

It's become a legitimate argument if Houston gets knocked out again this year, even worse if we lose to the Mavs in a playoff matchup.

Wait a minute. Is the topic title a Last of Us reference? I think there was a quote similar to that in the game.

Yes hehe. RIleys line with Ellie. That's what happens when you run out of material. You just reference the title to something.

Anyone here buy officials jerseys from NBA.com? Are the swingman jerseys really worth the extra 30? About time I get my Cavs jersey.
I got a Lebron and Wade swingman jerseys but I bought em years ago and I dont know if Adidas have changed something since that. I say yes it is worth the extra $30 over the replica jerseys. It just looks better because the team name, player name, NBA logo and jersey number are stiched to the jersey and not painted on with some rubber like material. Stitching might make you feel a bit itchy if you're not wearing an undershirt with the jersey.

Also Check out your footlocker or champs first just to be sure you get the size right for you.

EDIT: It could also come down to how you will be using your jersey. If you gonna use it to play ball with you friends for hours get the replica ones. If you want something to watch games or for style get the Swingman. I have never used my swingman jerseys to play ball. As i didn't want to put so much sweat on them and then dumping it to washer often. I like to keep those in top shape.

overcast

I don't know if you guys watched it but Kobe had some interesting things to say when he sat down with Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose. Link.

Don't think there is ever a question how crazy he is when it comes to dedication to the game.

Soonri

I just wonder how they feel about Monta/Parsons carrying the team in the playoffs.

I feel good about it! I'd love some more Parsons running the pick and roll with Dirk and Tyson. And honestly, even though Dirk has shown his age this season the Mavs' fortunes still rest on Dirk having a good postseason. It's the only way they have a shot against the real contenders.

If they were/are seriously looking to move Embiid for more draft picks I think that proves that Hinkie is going too far with the rebuild. Either that or they don't expect Embiid to stay healthy.
No doubt that they are looking for a superstar player who plays either the 2 or 3. They wanted either Wiggins or Jabari so badly.

Fjordson

Curry playing tonight despite the sore foot. Praying that doesn't become a lingering problem for him going forward.

Also would be nice to win tonight. Back to back losses are never fun.

edit: 9-0 start for Washington. Brilliant...

Top Bottom