• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Fjordson

Steph Curry looking okay so far

https://vine.co/v/OQL7V9OJgJZ
t300H03.png

I got a Lebron and Wade swingman jerseys but I bought em years ago and I dont know if Adidas have changed something since that. I say yes it is worth the extra $30 over the replica jerseys. It just looks better because the team name, player name, NBA logo and jersey number are stiched to the jersey and not painted on with some rubber like material. Stitching might make you feel a bit itchy if you're not wearing an undershirt with the jersey.

Also Check out your footlocker or champs first just to be sure you get the size right for you.

EDIT: It could also come down to how you will be using your jersey. If you gonna use it to play ball with you friends for hours get the replica ones. If you want something to watch games or for style get the Swingman. I have never used my swingman jerseys to play ball. As i didn't want to put so much sweat on them and then dumping it to washer often. I like to keep those in top shape.

Really appreciate the info man! Yeah, more for going to the games and stuff. I got a Foot Locker close I'll go check them out.

Bulls had enough Bigs. After Mozgov, the Cavs are pretty small. He's good enough to set some nice screen for our guys and play a little tough defense under the hoop for maybe 10 minutes a game. Doubt we get Allen now, we're at our 15 and have enough shooters.

Also, nice comeback by the Cavs today. Even with the Pistons getting some serious homecooking with the whistles and Kyrie and Shump being off they still easily took care of business.

Soonri

Rondo to LA confirmed.

Honestly, at times I feel like Pat Beverly is a better fit for the Mavs. Plays intense D, hits 3s, can handle the ball whenever Monta/Parsons isn't... Adding Amar'e has also ignited Devin Harris and Barea's offense.

Even though the Mavs are up by double digits, they'll probably blow the lead because we don't have Rondo in... who's been sitting ever since he yelled back at Carlisle.

"Bulls say Derrick Rose reported today with right knee pain and MRI confirmed a medial meniscus tear of the right knee. Surgery needed." - @SpearsNBAYahoo

This sounds familiar.

RBK

Banned
Honestly, at times I feel like Pat Beverly is a better fit for the Mavs. Plays intense D, hits 3s, can handle the ball whenever Monta/Parsons isn't... Adding Amar'e has also ignited Devin Harris and Barea's offense.

Even though the Mavs are up by double digits, they'll probably blow the lead because we don't have Rondo in... who's been sitting ever since he yelled back at Carlisle.
You wouldn't want him. Seriously. Good backup though.

"Bulls say Derrick Rose reported today with right knee pain and MRI confirmed a medial meniscus tear of the right knee. Surgery needed." - @SpearsNBAYahoo

This sounds familiar.

The East just got a whole lot easier.

Pimpwerx

Sucks for Rose. I don't even like the guy, but even I'm tired of seeing him injured. That shit just ain't fair at this point. Sorry Bulls fans. You guys are downright snakebitten now. PEACE.

Top Bottom