• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Hawks biggest issue isn't that they don't have a star to score.

It's the fact that they don't have a star player to get all of the calls in the playoffs.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
McDermott with a nice game. Looks good out there for a change.

Hawks are underated on defense. I love how wel they rotate and help out.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
hawks-21-dominique-wilkins-Jerseys.jpg

Even though we didn't pull it out, it was nice to see the young guys come in and compete. Down 35 in the 3rd and to get it down to 1 is pretty good, especially without Wade and Deng. I hope Dragic is okay though, he left the third with a back contusion.

Also, the Wizards should be very concerned with losing in the first round. They looked terrible in the second half, if they play anywhere near as bad as they did in the second half tonight, then they will be swept for sure.

Why's Pac-Man looking sad? ;p

Didn't get to watch the game, but sounds like the Cavs came back and one point but let the game get away late. Playoff basketball is going to bring a different intensity and it'll be interesting to see how these two teams handle it.

Cavs still on a tough stretch and with Chicago still showing a pulse, the 2 seed is no lock.

I can't believe McHale waited until the other team dwindled down the rocket's 22 point lead in the 4th to 10 before calling a timeout and putting the starters in. Ugh.

Silkworm

Celtics won against the Pelicans with Anthony Davis playing and getting yet another double-double. Two wins in a row! That helps wash out a little of that lingering bad taste of being crushed by the Cavs. So there's still a chance to get that 8th playoff seed. Keep it up C's!

Amory

Who would've thought it would take losing Rondo and Green to make the Celtics fun again.

I LOVE watching Isaiah Thomas play. He's awesome.

Silkworm

Who would've thought it would take losing Rondo and Green to make the Celtics fun again.

I LOVE watching Isaiah Thomas play. He's awesome.

Really happy that the Suns were willing to trade him to the C's. Just need a few more pieces, which will hopefully happen in the off season. Would have been nice to get McGee to see if he could help the Celtics in their playoff push, but oh well.

Happy my Hawks won. I was getting worried in the 3rd because of all the calls the Cavs were getting, but once Korver started making shots, I knew I could relax.

Cavs are the only team I'm worried about in the playoffs. And Paul George. Basically any team that gets "superstar" calls.

pgtl_10

Last night's Hawks - Cavs game has made me lean toward Atlanta. The season is coming toward the end and the Hawks are still playing well. They are winning against good teams.

Cleveland on the other hand has few quality wins and basically thrives on scrubs. They are telling us what they are but people don't want to listen.

Bobcats top Raps again. I hate Al Jefferson, Kemba such Raptors killer.

Oh right Hornets oops lol. I tend to do that from time to time. Just saying Kemba daggers and Al Jefferson big games we just got no answer for them especially big Al dude is man among boys when he faces our frontcourt.

Bowser

Bobcats top Raps again. I hate Al Jefferson, Kemba such Raptors killer.

Hornets* and Kemba didn't even play! Mo Will has been a revelation, another 20+ point game last night. He's had 20+ points in 6 of the 8 games he's played since becoming a Hornet. Can't believe we got him for Gary frickin' Neal.

DJwest

Last night's Hawks - Cavs game has made me lean toward Atlanta. The season is coming toward the end and the Hawks are still playing well. They are winning against good teams.

Cleveland on the other hand has few quality wins and basically thrives on scrubs. They are telling us what they are but people don't want to listen.
Healthy Cavs would destroy the Hawks in a playoff series.

Hawks spent all their energy trying to beat the Cavs last night and exposing their playoff strategy.

Playoff Basketball will be a completely different animal for that team.

Top Bottom