• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

I think saying the Hawks will beat the Cavs in the playoffs is even bolder.

as a Cavs fan, I'm totally not gonna be surprised if Atlanta beats this team in the ECF

but if I had to bet on a series outcome right now (even after Friday), it'd be Cleveland in at least 6 games

Fjordson

Eh, the Knicks are just bad. LAC employs Matt Barnes, Glen Davis, Blake Griffin and Austin Rivers. And their best player is Chris Paul, master in the art of flopping and bitching at refs.

Bill Simmons and Zach Lowe talked on Twitter a few weeks ago about how the Clips are loathed around the league. Didn't surprise me at all.

Edit: right on cue Glen Davis flops his way into a bogus foul.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Damn Oladipo slashing and finishing with contact. He's mastered that back to the basket finish at the rim. Him and Oladipo are getting to the rim at will right now. Glad to see Marcus attacking. Thought he should've got to the line a handful of those times, but overall he's been more aggressive as of late and it's looked mostly good.

zychi

Banned
Eh, the Knicks are just bad. LAC employs Matt Barnes, Glen Davis, Blake Griffin and Austin Rivers. And their best player is Chris Paul, master in the art of flopping and bitching at refs.

Bill Simmons and Zach Lowe talked on Twitter a few weeks ago about how the Clips are loathed around the league. Didn't surprise me at all.

Edit: right on cue Glen Davis flops his way into a bogus foul.

It's part of the game. Until they change the rules and start suspending and fining for it like the NHL does, it will never go away. Complaining about it is redundant because every team does it.

anytime I see westbrook pull up without any D..

b2Y3j4u.gif

Eos

damn such a close game
would be a miracle if raps managed to get a steal
e: fuck these refs. horrible calls.

dream

I don't find this Westbrook triple-double streak impressive on any level just because they're winning games by the narrowest of margins.

Soonri

Monta deserves player of the game, but the difference is that Carlisle took out Dirk's horrible D with Aminu and suddenly the Mavs had a stout defensive lineup.

Top Bottom