• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

xHiryu

The Bulls are ultra frustrating at times. These injuries suck massive ass, in addition to playing down to shit teams and choking wins away. Tough times man.

Mirotic with a great game though, hes gonna be something special. Although we lost, good effort, we just don't have enough offensive firepower to win these close games without Rose, Butler and Gibson, specifically Rose in the 4th quarter and Butler's beast defense. Hopefully we obtain the 3rd seed, if not a Bulls-Wizards first round game would be both scary yet exciting.

Fuck injuries, its a shame that many teams have faced injuries this season. Also, fuck sleeved jerseys, they look horrendous.

The Bulls are ultra frustrating at times. These injuries suck massive ass, in addition to playing down to shit teams and choking wins away. Tough times man.

Mirotic with a great game though, hes gonna be something special. Although we lost, good effort, we just don't have enough offensive firepower to win these close games without Rose, Butler and Gibson, specifically Rose in the 4th quarter and Butler's beast defense. Hopefully we obtain the 3rd seed, if not a Bulls-Wizards first round game would be both scary yet exciting.

Fuck injuries, its a shame that many teams have faced injuries this season. Also, fuck sleeved jerseys, they look horrendous.

The Bulls should want to play the Wizards, because they are the biggest fraud team in the east.

Blablurn

Entertaining game so far.

If you root for the Clips.

qBsuB5s.png

The Bulls should want to play the Wizards, because they are the biggest fraud team in the east.

The Bulls have matched up rather badly with the Wiz in recent years. No matter how bad they are playing, I'd still prefer to not face them. Hoping the Bulls can grab the 3 seed. Plus I'd rather get the Cavs in the second round than the Hawks.

Which really surprises me how Pau has been able to stay healthy most of the season, he's only missed 4 games this year and has started every other game. He's only two games away from playing the most games he has played in a season in four years.

Production wise he's also putting up some early Laker years stats as well. The Bulls have been extremely fortunate to have him putting up the year he's had for a dude that turns 35 in a few months.

Into

Clippers are still playing like they have gone back-to-back finals and are just kind of bored with the league.

I have the same qualifications as Bill Simmons in reading body language

Owzers

That seems like a wildly inconsistent call against Blake there. Kinda what players deserve for not being interested in shooting the ball but people go into the defender allt he time like that.

RBK

Banned
That seems like a wildly inconsistent call against Blake there. Kinda what players deserve for not being interested in shooting the ball but people go into the defender allt he time like that.

It was a clear offensive foul, shouldn't extended the arm.

With that said:
ie3uGZj.gif

overcast

Costly loss for the Pelicans. You have to win a game against the Nuggets. They have as many games against playoff teams as the Thunder do coming up.

OKC winning a close one is the cherry on top of a bad night for that team.

Eh, I didn't think it was a flagrant. It's a dirty ass play for sure though.

If you agree it was a dirty ass play, then the flagrant call was justified. After grabbing Harden, he didn't shove him to the ground, but he definitely gave him a nudge. He should have let go when Harden was going to the ground unless he was trying to hold him upright, which he clearly wasn't

overcast

I was thinking more of a tech, though I don't know which is considered "worse". Flagrants tend to give more points but technicals can eventually lead to a suspension.

Didn't realize the Spurs leap frogged everybody for the fifth seed now. Well, good for them. Hopefully Ginobli's ankle is fine. If they can continue to win more games than they lose, maybe by some miracle they can make it to fourth or even the third seed.

Top Bottom