• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Good win. This game wasn't nearly as close as the final score.

We defended home court flawlessly against the Traitorous One. You're still bleeping amazing at basketball, LeBron, but from now on we're gonna take that ass whenever you step in the 305.

We already won! PEACE.

1311620728168.gif

Dragon has been a great fit. He brings pace, which we needed badly. He's an incredible finisher in the paint, which gives us a really interesting two-headed attack on the nights Wade is cooking. Next year is what it's all about. He's going to explode offensively once Bosh and Josh are back.

Good first half. Reminds me of the Xmas game. Cavs missing shots like the 2nd night of a b2b, which this is. Stuff coming up short, and missing bunnies. I just hope we can carry the momentum next half and get this win. It'd be both a morale boost and a step towards the playoffs, where we'll get throttled by the Cavs or Hawks. PEACE.

I'm excited to see Whiteside next season. I think he can be an offensive force, he just needs to keep up the hard work. I'm sure he will work on his free throws, and I think he will improve.

We will have a pretty scary starting lineup, if we can just work on our bench a bit I think we can certainly be contenders.

RELAYER

Banned
So tired of watching Thunder leads getting demolished by people just raining 3's at will.

We got a bunch of brick-layers for shooters. Need KD back so bad
Singler with an airball right as I type that lol

i think 2k is doing a promo on how many points steph curry scores tonight, like if he scores 30 than $30 will be taken off the game, if he scores $50 than NBA 2k15 will be $9.99

:eek:

Shun

Based God Curse, despite their harder schedule New Orleans will win more games than OKC and will get the 8th seed. OKC falling out of playoff status.

Anthony Davis making playoffs is way better for the league long term. Plus Lil B says Fuck KD.

Pimpwerx

I'm excited to see Whiteside next season. I think he can be an offensive force, he just needs to keep up the hard work. I'm sure he will work on his free throws, and I think he will improve.

We will have a pretty scary starting lineup, if we can just work on our bench a bit I think we can certainly be contenders.
Yeah. We should be contenders for sure next year. We were contenders for about 8 hours last month, between the Dragic trade and Bosh clots. Best 8 hours since Christmas. PEACE.

GamerSoul

Good win. This game wasn't nearly as close as the final score.

We defended home court flawlessly against the Traitorous One. You're still bleeping amazing at basketball, LeBron, but from now on we're gonna take that ass whenever you step in the 305.

We already won! PEACE.

Haha it's definitely one of the highlights of this random season.

sethbot

On the train heading home from the Mavs game. Absolute madness! Way too many fouls and bad calls for both teams, really wish the refs would just let them play. Definitely enjoyed it and the end result though. GG OKC, you guys will be really exciting in the playoffs.

rawd

First time using Ballstreams this year ... When do they start streaming NCAA games typically? Right from the first round?

Gentlemen, we have another Kyrie convert.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/t...ide-to-the-most-watchable-players-in-the-nba/

(Zach Lowe)

Early in the season, I told Mr. Simmons on a podcast that I didn’t really enjoy watching Kyrie Irving play basketball. He’s a score-first one-on-one player at heart, and though he can make the basic point guard reads out of the pick-and-roll, he hasn’t learned to probe for next-level passes along the same trajectory as John Wall and Westbrook. He will never bring the purist appeal of Gasol picking out cutters from the elbow or Ricky Rubio bending defenses in ways that open up a specific pass they’re not expecting.

And you know what? I don’t care anymore. I was wrong about Irving’s watchability. I was being snobby. This dude is electrifying, and playing Robin in a Batman LeBron-centric offense balances out his game. He was born to be the league’s best secondary attacker.

More at the link, as well as commentary on

Isaiah Thomas
Kawhi
MKG
Marc Gasol
D Wade
Gerald Henderson
Stifle Tower
Greek Freak
Luis Scola
James Johnson
Draymond Green

Playoffs will be super interesting in the East. I don't see Hawks-Indiana first round but that would be insane. Cavs-Heat would rain the NBA money.

As much I want the Hawks to go all the way, I can see them being knocked out by any team that is capable of knocking down their 3s since Hawks defense pretty wants them to shoot those 3s.

So Ibaka is out 4-6 weeks. Is OKC done? No? Maybe?

10 of their last 15 are at home, so they have that going for them. But 11 of the 15 are against teams either in or fighting for playoff spots.

Boston
Atlanta
Miami
LA Lakers
@ San Antonio
@ Utah
@ Phoenix
Dallas
@ Memphis
Houston
San Antonio
Sacramento
@ Indiana
Portland
Minnesota

I'm giving them the wins in bold. I'm giving some maybes to the games in italics. Those remaining games, are they winning any of them?

Top Bottom