• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Money on the line, 1st place regular season in fantasy all year, healthy players all year, now Kmart, Monroe, Hayward, IT, and now GOATSIDE go down within a week.

fuckkkkk

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...verley-wrist-injury-surgery-houston/70443246/

On the same day that Houston Rockets big man Dwight Howard (right knee injury) was expected to play for the first time since Jan. 23, point guard Patrick Beverley saw his season potentially come to an end.

According to a person with knowledge of his situation, Beverley has a torn ligament in his left wrist. The Rockets point guard will have further discussions on his treatment and the next step after seven to 10 days, but the prospect of him returning to the Rockets before season's end remains in play. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because the team had not yet announced a diagnosis.

Ugh Wade is out tonight because of a sore knee and will possibly miss the game on Friday. Whiteside is out too because of the cut he sustained on his hand last night.

how can anyone say Niko Mirotic should not be the R.O.Y this season? He has put the Bulls on his sweaty European shoulder this whole month keeping the Bulls afloat in the East

Remember watching Tony Snell for New Mexico, thought he had potential to be a good NBA player, meaning contribute at the NBA level. Dude is improving as well, thought after first year in NBA I was wrong because how poorly he was shooting.

And yes Andrew Luck is good, he should be in the RotY convo, but the award has Wiggin's name already printed on it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And yes Andrew Luck is good, he should be in the RotY convo, but the award has Wiggin's name already printed on it.

Andrew Luck is solid but overrated. Did you see his performance in the AFC Championship game? Matthew Stafford is the best QB under 30 in the NFL.

Mirotic for Rookie of the Year.

Remember watching Tony Snell for New Mexico, thought he had potential to be a good NBA player, meaning contribute at the NBA level. Dude is improving as well, thought after first year in NBA I was wrong because how poorly he was shooting.

Snell always could shoot the 3 but he's been inconsistent from year to year with it.

It's all about confidence and he has it now.

Dude is going to the hole and dunking or trying to and would have hardly ever do that in the past.

His defense still needs work but with his body and footwork, he could be a very good defender.

He was the real deal day 1 in the NBA.

You just have to adjust to this class of basketball.

If you're THAT skilled, it's only a matter of time.

I must admit I haven't watched much Bulls basketball this season, only heard stories early in the season. Whenever I would manage to catch a game, he wasn't too impressive. Just unlucky timing I guess. Finaly managed to catch some more impressive games by him lately.

Just goes to further show that this team (and Love) is disgustingly good when they aren't playing back-to-backs and actually have some time off.
I'm hoping the practice time they get next month from being at home so much will pay off big time in the playoffs. They're going to need it to against the Warriors/Spurs if they make it to the finals.

I must admit I haven't watched much Bulls basketball this season, only heard stories early in the season. Whenever I would manage to catch a game, he wasn't too impressive. Just unlucky timing I guess. Finaly managed to catch some more impressive games by him lately.

He just had to find his way and then get to that point(which many need to) where you realize you belong.
He definitely showed signs early on but he was unsurprisingly inconsistent for a while.

Now he has his feet in the water and is getting a lot more minutes because of injuries and he is rising to the occasion.

He averaged the most points per game(in the 4th quarter) in March than anyone in the league, LeBron being second.

He still can improve and his attitude is great in that regard, he's not content as the better players never are.

His strengths have been his rebounding and his quickness going to the basket as the 4s on the opposition can't stay in front of him.
The funny thing is he made his name by being a lights-out shooter from three in Europe and that has actually been erratic(though at times clutch) this season, one of his "weak" spots.

He just had to find his way and then get to that point(which many need to) where you realize you belong.
He definitely showed signs early on but he was unsurprisingly inconsistent for a while.

Now he has his feet in the water and is getting a lot more minutes because of injuries and he is rising to the occasion.

He averaged the most points per game(in the 4th quarter) in March than anyone in the league, LeBron being second.

He still can improve and his attitude is great in that regard, he's not content as the better players never are.

His strengths have been his rebounding and his quickness going to the basket as the 4s on the opposition can't stay in front of him.
The funny thing is he made his name by being a lights-out shooter from three in Europe and that has actually been erratic(though at times clutch) this season, one of his "weak" spots.

Nice little write-up, thanks. I was surprised indeed to see him move so quickly to the basket on his drives, very impressed with that.

Great win by Miami! Even though we sputtered a bit at the end, it was still a huge win for us.

Even with all the help from the refs, the Celtics still couldn't win. Good thing they missed 12 free throws... The fact that they shot almost 40 free throws is a joke.

I also got a good laugh out of them not calling a flagrant foul on Crowder when he dragged Chalmers out of bounds and pushed him down. To make it even worse, the called a double technical, lol.

Lakers vs Wolves game.. Wolves possibly robbed by refs. Good thing for Lakers tank I guess.

LaVine pushed Clarkson in penalty and Clarkson shoots game winning free throws.

Welp Spurs will end this game by the mid 3rd quarter.

Edit: well they have outdone themselves ending it by half.

Spurs have been horrible about blowing games this year. Nothing is safe with them. It's also frustrating how I expected them to do this to Dallas last night, not OKC. I don't understand this team.

RBK

Banned
If Memphis keeps on playing like pretenders out here, Houston might have a legitimate shot at the 2 seed. And Dwight had a solid return as well.

If TJones returns(not worried about PBev honestly), things might actually be falling in place for a postseason run.

overcast

If Memphis keeps on playing like pretenders out here, Houston might have a legitimate shot at the 2 seed. And Dwight had a solid return as well.

If TJones returns(not worried about PBev honestly), things might actually be falling in place for a postseason run.
You remain more optimistic than me. Hopefully Dwight can get to a good level of play, happy he showed up for limited time tonight. Get a few more of those I think. We need Jones though, he really played well and that adds significant depth. I'm not too worried about Bev, but he's superior to Terry definitely. Not sure what the deal is with Pablo.

Still not sure on playoffs, if we get the Spurs that's bad news.

Top Bottom