• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Cloudy

Banned
Curry just crossed Paul thee fuck up

fBfjoso.gif

That ain't right lol

Lee had an ok game offensively but man did the defense look porous with him out there in the first half. On the bright side, he hit his jumper

For once I agree with Shaq, the dubs have another gear that they can turn on at anytime. last night and the 3rd quarters of the previous games are evidence of that. Giving a talented and streaking team like the clippers a 17 point lead would've been ball game for these guys last year.

tookhster

This season as a Thunder fan has been so fucking depressing. Coupled with my worst semester in college so far, I just can't take it. Hope Adams is okay.

RELAYER

Banned
This season as a Thunder fan has been so fucking depressing. Coupled with my worst semester in college so far, I just can't take it. Hope Adams is okay.

That was nasty.
Westbrook with two hero shots (tries to flop on first one), bricks both of them, Adams injures himself on foul, limps to locker room. L @ home.
The playoffs (if they even make it) are gonna be uuuuuuuuugggglly.
No defense. GS takes it in 4.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

On the plus side Kevin Durant made a pretty emphatic statement that he wants to stay in OKC.

Kevin Durant made some of his strongest comments yet about his future free agency, going as far to say he wants to have his jersey retired in Oklahoma City.

"I love it here, man. I love my teammates, I love the city, I don't really think about anywhere else," Durant told Revolt TV in a recent interview. "I hear it all the time, don't get me wrong, and once you hear it you're kind of like [looks up, thinking]. But for me, I love staying in the moment, and I'm one of those guys that would love to stick it out with one team my whole career.

"Kobe [Bryant], Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki type. That's awesome," he said. "But you never know what the future holds sometimes and how teams may feel about you after a while, but I love it here and I would love to get my jersey retired here."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...love-stick-oklahoma-city-thunder-whole-career

I believe Carmelo and Dwight said somewhat the same thing but those statements always smelt like BS and IIRC they never said anything like Durant did today about "I would love to get my jersey retired here."

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
CP3 is putting a clinic on Lillard. He needs to step up some defense if the Blazers want to do some damage in the playoffs.

No. I think there is a dumb rule where all 3 division winners have to be in top 4 no matter what their records are. That's why the West standings look weird.

That's better than the previous dumb rule that had all division winners in the top 3. They changed it after San Antonio and Dallas had the top records in the west and Dallas ended up as the 4 and they met in the second round (2006).

Seriously, this was the west top 8 that year

1. San Antonio 63-19
2. Phoenix Suns 54-28
3. Denver Nuggets 44-38
4. Dallas Mavericks 60-22 !!!
5. Memphis Grizzlies 49-33
6. Los Angeles Clippers 47-35
7. Los Angeles Kobes 45-37
8. Sacramento Kings 44-38

On the plus side Kevin Durant made a pretty emphatic statement that he wants to stay in OKC.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...love-stick-oklahoma-city-thunder-whole-career

I believe Carmelo and Dwight said somewhat the same thing but those statements always smelt like BS and IIRC they never said anything like Durant did today about "I would love to get my jersey retired here."

tbh I would expect Westbrook to leave for greener pastures before Durant ever left. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few years if the Thunder decide to max out Durant at the end of the season next year.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
tbh I would expect Westbrook to leave for greener pastures before Durant ever left. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few years if the Thunder decide to max out Durant at the end of the season next year.

I would take Westbrook over Durant at this point. Durant's injuries are scary.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
This is the new Bucks logo...

CBmVMmyVIAE1D7G.png

wtf.

That green has always been ugly as fuck.

edit, okay this isn't awful.
CBjNpsBWYAEZdZh.jpg:large

Top Bottom