• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Sanjuro

This is the new Bucks logo...

CBmVMmyVIAE1D7G.png

wtf.

That green has always been ugly as fuck.

edit, okay this isn't awful.
CBjNpsBWYAEZdZh.jpg:large

What

the

fuck

is

this

shit

Blue Edwards is rolling in his grave.

I really wonder why the Pelicans let Aminu walk. He's been amazing on defense and rebounding for the Mavs.

You would think that Aminu and AD would be a nasty combo on defense.

I hope D Wade is okay. I doubt he will be back for this game, but I hope his season isn't over.

I lost a lot of respect for the Cavs though, fucking double teaming Chalmers while he is trying to call a timeout, so they could help D Wade up and find out what is wrong. That was pretty fucking obnoxious, especially since they had a 21 point lead, and they definitely knew D Wade was on the floor.

Sanjuro

I hope D Wade is okay. I doubt he will be back for this game, but I hope his season isn't over.

I lost a lot of respect for the Cavs though, fucking double teaming Chalmers while he is trying to call a timeout, so they could help D Wade up and find out what is wrong. That was pretty fucking obnoxious, especially since they had a 21 point lead, and they definitely knew D Wade was on the floor.

I wouldn't be sad if his career was over.

Would've been fine if the refs didn't decide to give the Rockets the game by calling four team fouls on the Mavs during one freaking possession in the middle of the fourth to put them over the limit.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
At this point when Steph Curry shoots the ball I automatically assume it's going in. I don't think I've seen that since MJ played. Steph is absolutely incredible.

Fjordson

Warriors got a little lucky tonight. Played like garbage for long stretches.

Curry continues his amazing shooting though. Dude can't miss lately.

Warriors got a little lucky tonight. Played like garbage for long stretches.

Curry continues his amazing shooting though. Dude can't miss lately.

Hard to be dialed in when they have almost nothing to play for in the regular season. Black falcon hitting the game winner bodes really well...real show of confidence on his part.

Nice win for the Cavs tonight against a hungry team scraping to get to the playoffs.

Also, nice to get some revenge against those guys for the in Miami games :p

Is Wade ok though? Heard he went down in the game

Nice win for the Cavs tonight against a hungry team scraping to get to the playoffs.

Also, nice to get some revenge against those guys for the in Miami games :p

Is Wade ok though? Heard he went down in the game

He has a left knee bruise, and he is most likely going to play the next game. It looked a lot worse when it happened live though.

Nick Calathes da god. Some of the best news of the off-season for me was us refusing to let him out of his contract so he could go back to Greece to play. I think that's still his plan when his contract is up at this point, unfortunately, but he's probably the best back up point Memphis has had in its entire history at this point.

Man the Raps let me down tonight. I needed the Nets to lose. Thankfully they play good teams the rest of they way, so they probably won't get the 7th seed.

Worst case Miami ties with them, and we own the tie breaker.

JNA

Banned
I'm getting a Jordan Clarkson jersey.

The kid is the real deal. Rookie of the Month and played like an all star again against another playoff team. I love it.

46th pick making almost the entire draft a joke. :D

zychi

Banned
I'm getting a Jordan Clarkson jersey.

The kid is the real deal. Rookie of the Month and played like an all star again against another playoff team. I love it.

46th pick making almost the entire draft a joke. :D

lol. when you're on a garbago team, and you shine, doesn't mean you're great.

Sandfox

He's consistently doing a lot of good things on the floor and playing efficiently, which is good enough for me. Now I want to see him add more strength and continue working on his outside shot in addition to the other things Kobe and Nash teach him.

JNA

Banned

You don't watch any of the games. Clarkson makes an impact on the court and doesn't just put out empty numbers. Clarkson played those kind of games against playoff teams, against guys like Westbrook and now Lillard.

He's also very efficient, both in shooting and how he handles the ball.

Top Bottom