• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Bulls basically played without a backcourt. Brooks sucks and Butler didn't show up and the game still was close right up till the end despite the Cavs pulling bunnies out of their hat from the three point line. I'm not afraid to face them in the second round.

Brooks doesn't suck, he's a terrific offensive player(a lot of the time) and he's a good playmaker in general.

He's just small and a liability when it comes to defense just as the past guards(Nate and Dj) and they can't go anywhere with liabilities on D in the playoffs.

Irving wouldn't have had his way like that against Rose.

Rose isn't a great defender but when he wants to be, he's definitely better than average and not a liability.

He's also stronger than Kyrie and around the same size.

Bulls missed too many shots which could have made this a game. Another game where they competed but fell short.

BadAss2961

Bulls basically played without a backcourt. Brooks sucks and Butler didn't show up and the game still was close right up till the end despite the Cavs pulling bunnies out of their hat from the three point line. I'm not afraid to face them in the second round.
I'd like to make it there to face them, but I wouldn't bet on us. LeBron and his team out-talents Chicago every time. It's just too much.

This year, I blame those dumbass fucking Knicks more than anything for giving them Smith and Shumpert for nothing. That made Cleveland just a step more explosive and annoying to deal with.

I'd much rather face Bulls in round 2 than let's say Toronto.

They'd provide a much tougher challenge with their matchups, and would help get the Cavs ready for the Hawks. Hope the Bulls can keep everyone else healthy until then.

Cavs need to beat everyone at their best anyway if that want a chance at beating Spurs/GS/West

I'd like to make it there to face them, but I wouldn't bet on us. LeBron and his team out-talents Chicago every time. It's just too much.

This year, I blame those dumbass fucking Knicks more than anything for giving them Smith and Shumpert for nothing. That made Cleveland just a step more explosive and annoying to deal with.

Shumpert won't do shit for the Cavs but JR Smith is a wildcard for sure.

He can shoot you in or out of games but he's dangerous.

Mozgov was also a good pickup; I don't think he's that good but he's big and has some skill and they needed a replacement for Varejo badly.

I also worry about unsung players like Thompson who gets every fucking offensive rebound he's in the vicinity of.

Let's hope they use Love wrong as they have been because he also can alter games.

Fjordson

Mozgov definitely seems to have paid off for CLE.

I'm not sold yet on J.R. I know he's had some good nights, but I dunno. Not ready to say he'll be a dependable contributor for anyone in important games based on his NBA body of work up to this point.

Anybody find those half court gifs by Smith or Kyrie?

The youtube gif-maker sort of sped it up a bit, but here's one

f6fv4wY.gif

David Blatt says it was "little overboard" in regards to some physical plays Bulls dished on LeBron James. Says the league will take a look.

You just have to laugh hysterically.

LOL that was the worst "flagrant" foul call I have ever seen. Good acting by David West.

Worst flagrant foul I have seen in a long time. It was the same ref Cp3 called out as well.

Chalmers is terrible perhaps it is time for Heat fans to accept this and that he is most likely gone this off-season.
Hibbert is so bad can't believe how bad he is. Larry Legend needs to make some big changes for this team starting with frontcourt.

Fjordson

Meh. End of a back to back and we aren't playing for anything.

It is a little odd that we never win in SA during the regular season though. I saw a stat on Twitter from a local writer that we have some massive losing streak there. Can't remember the exact number.

Worst flagrant foul I have seen in a long time. It was the same ref Cp3 called out as well.

Chalmers is terrible perhaps it is time for Heat fans to accept this and that he is most likely gone this off-season.
Hibbert is so bad can't believe how bad he is. Larry Legend needs to make some big changes for this team starting with frontcourt.

The whole crew is terrible... George Hill just tripped himself, and they called a foul on Chalmers, lol.

I don't think they will get rid of Chalmers, I would expect him to get less playing time though, especially since Ennis and Johnson have been playing well lately.

Messi

Meh. End of a back to back and we aren't playing for anything.

It is a little odd that we never win in SA during the regular season though. I saw a stat on Twitter from a local writer that we have some massive losing streak there. Can't remember the exact number.

200.gif

So I guess the Heat are going to tank? I guess they would rather get a draft pick, rather than getting demolished in the 1st round.

Tony and Eric also reminded me that the Spurs traded George Hill to the Pacers for Kawhi Leonard. That is literally one of the biggest steals ever, I have a lot of respect for Pop and his scouts.

I wonder if the Pacers' management ever thinks about what a bad move that was. The Pacers with Leonard and PG would have been a really dangerous team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Warriors shook. I think I'd take the Spurs in a 7 game series. I know the Warriors are coming off of a back to back but that excuse won't fly in the playoffs.

Kawhi is having a hell of a game. Subtle MVP chants by the San Antonio crowd when he was at the free throw line.

Misterhbk

Warriors shook. I think I'd take the Spurs in a 7 game series. I know the Warriors are coming off of a back to back but that excuse won't fly in the playoffs.

Kawhi is having a hell of a game. Subtle MVP chants by the San Antonio crowd when he was at the free throw line.

There are no back to backs in the playoffs. Id gladly accept that bet if money is involved lol

Fjordson

I'm not watching the game, Curry was limping?? Hopefully he and the starters are sitting out for the rest of the fourth. No need to push it in meaningless games.

JohnsonUT

I'm not watching the game, Curry was limping?? Hopefully he and the starters are sitting out for the rest of the fourth. No need to push it in meaningless games.

It looks like a tweak. Was running through a screen and then stopped with a pain. Ran back and played defense before a timeout was called and he and possibly others starters were pulled.

Miami has zero chance of making noise in the playoffs without Boshzilla - May as well tank out the #8 spot and start your summer early. THOTs are waiting and will be grateful.

random25

Nice to see PG back. He did pretty well for a guy that missed most of the season. Should be a fun final 5 game stretch.

And crazy game by the Spurs too. Crazy that they can end up to 3-4 seed after a rough start.

Top Bottom