• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Warriors offense is dreadful when curry isn't on the floor. Not sure why everyone thinks he is surrounded by offensive stars. Klay is cold. Nobody else can score unless curry compromises the defense or shoots himself.

Maybe I need to stop saying I'd rather play the Pelicans in the first round. Anthony Davis is scary.

Frontcourt can cause some problems with Davis of course but Asik and Anderson giving solid minutes. Jrue Holiday can be a solid x factor if he returns somewhat healthy for playoffs

Another nationally televised Lakers game
N7ZURZd.png

Im hoping for a close game but Clips shits on the Lakers evry chance they get in reparations for all those great Laker years.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
"Since David Stern vetoed the Chris Paul trade the Lakers have sucked and its not because of Kobes contract or the offseason acquisitions of Carlos Boozer and Jeremy Lin"

Good one! Whatever happens, just hope we really get a Rookie that's as promising 2015-2016 season as Clarkson is.

Well we have Randle coming back too so if we can keep our draft pick that will be basically be like getting two young, promising rookies in one offseason. I feel crazy even saying but I would not mind if the Lakers targeted DeAndre Jordan and threw a max deal at him this offseason.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why is he now on the Inside The NBA panel?
He's sitting in Barkley's seat

Speaking of ex-Spurs giving NBA analysis, Stephen Jackson was on Grantland with Bill Simmons a week or so ago. Saw the rerun, Jax was hilarious, natural and would be great for some unbiased, honest commentary.

I'd love to see him on a panel with Charles and Jet. Getting tired of Shaq and Isiah Thomas has been cringeworthy filling in while Charles and Jet were doing the NCAA tour.

Indiana Pacers forward Chris Copeland stabbed at NYC club

A former member of the New York Knicks now playing for the Indiana Pacers was stabbed in the abdomen — and his wife slashed — during an argument outside 1 OAK club in Chelsea early Wednesday, cop sources said.

Chris Copeland’s attacker was arrested, and two members of the Atlanta Hawks, Pero Antić and Thabo Sefolosha, were also booked, for trying to prevent police from setting up a crime scene, the sources said.

Sefolosha, 30, and Antić, 32, refused to move when police tried to set up a crime scene, the sources said. They were charged with obstructing governmental administration.

Speaking of ex-Spurs giving NBA analysis, Stephen Jackson was on Grantland with Bill Simmons a week or so ago. Saw the rerun, Jax was hilarious, natural and would be great for some unbiased, honest commentary.

I'd love to see him on a panel with Charles and Jet. Getting tired of Shaq and Isiah Thomas has been cringeworthy filling in while Charles and Jet were doing the NCAA tour.

Shaq is the worst

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Derrick Rose is playing tonight, hope the Bulls don't play down to the level of competition(that excuse is tired now) and lose to the Magic.

The basketball gods have finally thrown me a bone! I'll be at the Bulls V Heat game!

I missed Rose twice after i bought tickets when i lived in California. Both times he was injured :/

The basketball gods have finally thrown me a bone! I'll be at the Bulls V Heat game!

I missed Rose twice after i bought tickets when i lived in California. Both times he was injured :/

He should last that long:p

Your dream will come true.

Though I have watched every single Bulls game since the 80s(probably earlier), I have only been to one in person at the old Chicago stadium and guess who was out for that game???

Yeah, I know the feeling...

just wanted to say goddamnit heat, just fucking tank already. i don't want a first round sweep, i want my injured ass team to have an april exit and get those months of rest + the possibility of an ok draft pick.

zychi

Banned
Derrick Rose is playing tonight, hope the Bulls don't play down to the level of competition(that excuse is tired now) and lose to the Magic.

Hopefully he re surges similar to YNB. Less turnovers and more scoring please. They can win the East if this ends up meshing well. Otherwise it's Cle's to lose.

Top Bottom