• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Good game Heat-GAF. Every player besides Wade, Dragic and Whiteside need to go. Edit: And Bosh of course. GET RID OF THEM. Raps chase for 50 wins continues.

The slow downward spiral is finally over.

10th pick here we come

FXCsdb2.gif

Whelp, it seems like the LeBron hangover hasn't worn off.

Fuck that guy.
While I wish Lebron would have left in a different manner, I don't blame him for this season.
We had a great four year run with him, and I don't harbor any resentment towards him. We just got unlucky with injuries this year.

Spurs over Rockets in 5. Every year Rockets fans say the same thing.
^^^this. The dude is just a Heat hater lol.

Pimpwerx

No player in a 6th seed team is winning an MVP award, it's simply not happening. Otherwise TMac would have been MVP in 2003 lol

Dude, elaborate please, how was it like ?
My hs friend lives there, so I have a group of friends I've already made over there. Every day I got a 1-2hr massage. Legit massage too, no happy ending nonsense. Then I'd spend the rest of the afternoon trying to put my dick in something, while waiting to go hit a night market or night club. Like the best of NYC at a fraction of the price. I literally got my Wolf of Wall Street on for a solid week, for less than my weekly US wage. Some of the people I met were promoters and others were connected socialites. Like, I'm never living like that here in the US, and I want it. Bangkok is like fantasy camp.

On top of that, I found a dime Thai good girl. Someone who doesn't party and is looking for the quiet life. Once again, someone who I'd have to fight for, and spend a lot of money on in the US is a casual pickup for me over there. I'm learning Thai just so I can talk to her easier when I get back. Have a good girl at home and still have your fill of the city's pleasures. I can't elaborate on my trip other than to say anything you heard about Bangkok is probably true. What happens there tends to stay there.

Well, maybe one story:

First night in Thailand and my friend takes me to the world famous Candyland in Nana Plaza. Takes me to a gentleman's club called Charades. I already raise an eyebrow at the name, but go in anyway. Holy shit! This is the best strip club ever. All the chicks are super into us, and there are about 20 of them on stage. All their eyes are glued on us as we walk to our seats. The lighting in here is kinda brutal for these ladies. Not helping their makeup much. Anyway, we order a beer, and if you've ever been to that part of the world, it is HOT. Sweating is a daily routine, so I usually hit the bathroom to splash water on my face. I get up to do just that when the cutest dancer in the bar walks up and puts her arm around me. "Hello. What your name? I'm _____. I'm Colombian." *wink, smile* Colombian? Yeah right...though that ass does look kinda Colombian. "You like my ass?" *turns and puts my hands on her ass* Yeah, that might be Colombian. "You big man? I sucky sucky." *grabs my crotch*

Yes, she said "sucky sucky", they play to every bad stereotype you can imagine. I am considered African by everyone in that part of the world, and Africans are some shady motherfuckers.

Anyway, at this point I'm still sweaty and gross and while I like an aggro stripper, I don't want it in the first 5 minutes. I excuse my crotch from her hand and go to the bathroom. I walk in to find a bunch of dancers in the bathroom, and a bunch of open stalls. " Hey big man. You have anaconda?" Oh shit, wrong bathroom. You ladies seem real nice, but I don't want to get in trouble. I'll just use the other...wait...where's the other bathroom? Wait a minute...there isnno other bathroom. Wait a minute.... "That motherfucker... LOL."

My boy took me to a lady boy club to start off my BKK experience. You're going to laugh and say it's impossible not to know, but it's fucking hard to tell, depending on the setting. There are obvious cases, but some are very convincing. There were also pre and post ops mixed in. It was all really eye opening tbh. The ladies were nice. While I'll never get the image out of my brain of the "Colombian" giving us the universal sign language for double blowjob, I can say that once they realized we were just there for the drink, they weren't overly pushy. I assume they convince more than a few straight guys to experiment. I will say there is some uncanny valley once you get adjusted to it.

On a side note, in have no idea what the accepted terminology is on here, but lady boy is an accepted term in BKK. The good girl I mentioned has a sister that's a lady boy. All the lady boys in the club referred to themselves as such. So I just use that term. If it's banned then that policy should probably change. If it's the preferred term there, it should at least be accepted elsewhere. But the trans community on here is really weird, so I don't know. A large percentage of males in BKK are either gay, lady boys, ugly or in a serious relationship. That leaves a ton of fly ass Thai honeys to the rest of us. I never had a thing for Asian women before this trip, and now that thirst is real.

You might want to check some other Asian cities first, in that part of the world, Bangkok is trash tier, unless you into fucking little boys I guess.
I'm not 100% serious, Bangkok is not my favorite city but good on you for moving to live in another part of the world, it's always a great experience.
Thailand is great though.

Anyway, as for watching NBA games, I've watched NBA before in Thailand, but it was mostly in bars that have satellite dishes, but they do games on free television there too.
I'm in China and they show shitload of games on free non-premium channel. Most of the playoffs games are going to be there as well. Lots of Tony Parker commercials for some reason...

You can of course always get league pass, it's pretty damn cheap in those countries and probably your best option for watching the NBA.

As for the hours, it ain't ideal, but it's doable, shit during the week, but gives you an excuse to get shitfaced at 8 in the morning on the weekend, so it evens out I guess.
Thanks man. I will check out the rest of Asia while I'm there. BKK is just the ideal base of operations because I have a network there and I'm also a man whore. PEACE.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Why do people think Curry has a ton of support? They'd be losing to the twolves without him. The twolves...

Lately they have just become way too dependent on him. They need to get Klay going and move the damn ball when Curry isn't out there.

Fjordson

Why do people think Curry has a ton of support? They'd be losing to the twolves without him. The twolves...

Lately they have just become way too dependent on him. They need to get Klay going and move the damn ball when Curry isn't out there.
Yeah definitely. Klay has been kinda inconsistent lately.

The Raptors should want the 4th seed to get the Hawks in the second round. I was looking at their schedule and saw that they won 3 of those 4 games handily. I know regular season isn't a perfect predictor, but that has to give them some confidence, doesn't it? Just give the 3rd seed to the Bulls, Raptors. You know you want to.

The Raptors should want the 4th seed to get the Hawks in the second round. I was looking at their schedule and saw that they won 3 of those 4 games handily. I know regular season isn't a perfect predictor, but that has to give them some confidence, doesn't it? Just give the 3rd seed to the Bulls, Raptors. You know you want to.

lol you want to avoid the Hawks that badly? You should have confidence in your team to beat anyone. I don't give a crap who the Cavs play in the first and second rounds. I'd rather we play tougher teams to get us ready for the the long haul.

honestly could see the pacers give the cavs a series if paul george is himself, haven't seen him play since coming back

but david west would bully love so bad haha

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I'm getting illogically excited right now.

We can make a run, and we're finally healthy. And if Derrick can keep up and keep getting back to his old form, we are actual contenders.

I need to stop before I get crushed again.

You and me both dude. D rose doesn't worry me as much as the spotty defense all year. I just don't get how losing boozer and adding Gasol hurt us so much on defense. Only thing I can think of is joakim playing pf and being hurt really has affected the team.

2 Things: I'd rather have AD in the playoffs than Westbrook. Make it happen Pels.
I really hope the Spurs and Warriors don't end up on the same side. I'd love a WCF between the 2 of them and if any other team manages to beat either of them before that, they deserve that spot.

RIP in pieces Miami Basketball Club
This is pretty good coming from a bandwagon fan, who jumped ship from Miami to Cleveland. :lol
I just want the Knicks to not have a good draft position, at least I can take some comfort in that.

It would be hilarious if Minnesota ends up with the worst record!!!

On another note, Utah won last night and they have a two game lead on us, so we should have that 10th pick locked in.

lol you want to avoid the Hawks that badly? You should have confidence in your team to beat anyone. I don't give a crap who the Cavs play in the first and second rounds. I'd rather we play tougher teams to get us ready for the the long haul.

I just want the Bucks in the first round. The Bulls tend to have a hard time with the Wizards and I think it is inevitable that they will face both the Cavs and Hawks, so for me it is pointless to worry about them. Maybe the Raptors see it the same way though.

Top Bottom