• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Into

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 17m17 minutes ago
Cavs are resting LeBron, Kyrie, Kevin Love and J.R. Smith against the Celtics

bill-simmons-fist-pump.gif

Thanks Cleveland, C's get swept in 4 in playoffs, but fuck it, its fine.

C's will win......1-2, maybe 3 games if they get lucky

Depends how shook Love and Kyrie are
Plus JR can always go back to being streaky

This happened last year with the heat hornets, LeBron wants to face the easier team , smart as hell too

He doesn't want to face the pacers / nets in the first round

JNA

Banned

This happened last year with the heat hornets, LeBron wants to face the easier team , smart as hell too

Lebron and Mosgav alone if nothing else should be enough to beat the C's in 5 or 6 games at the very least.

If Lebron doesn't play well and gets passive however...yeah, it's anybody's game.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
RIP in pieces Miami Basketball Club
You're glory hunting for a team that hasn't won a championship in 45 years of existence. We're a team that recovered from losing Zo to kidney disease and Shaq demanding a trade. We specialize in quickly coming back from the dead stronger than before. You're going to regret being a filthy team switcher sooner than you think.

nets aint shit, pacers i agree with though.

Anthony Davis is fighting hard to get that 8th seed. I really want to see them make it in the playoffs, but I need the Spurs to beat them... So hopefully OKC loses a game.

Oh good, George and the Pacers are crushing them at the moment.

Damn Pacers with their 5th straight win. Very streaky down the stretch.

They'll need to pray for the Raptors to beat the Celtics, while the Raps are still fighting for the 3 seed, or the Bulls to beat the Nets at home both of which are fighting for seeding/spots too.

Gonna go down to the wire

So if Grizzlies win out, will they still get the division title? I just can't stand seeing teams get titles in a lopsided league fashion anymore (Spurs have 20 division titles, while the other teams in the southwest have four at the most), which is weird because I'm a die-hard Lakers fan.

So if Grizzlies win out, will they still get the division title? I just can't stand seeing teams get titles in a lopsided league fashion anymore (Spurs have 20 division titles, while the other teams in the southwest have four at the most), which is weird because I'm a die-hard Lakers fan.

They have the tie breakers against Spurs and the Clippers, so I think so. Not sure about the Rockets.

Top Bottom