• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

TIEBREAKER BASIS:
(-) Tie breaker not needed (better overall winning percentage)
(1) Division leader wins tie from team not leading a division
(2) Head-to-head won-lost percentage
(3) Conference won-lost percentage
(4) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, own conference
(5) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, other conference
(6) Net Points, all games

Memphis lose against Golden State, San Antonio wins the #2 Seed over LA as per Basis 1 and beat out Houston for Southwest Division as for Basis 2.

San Antonio wins #2 seed if they all win the next couple games and end with the same record.

Same thing will happen even if Houston loses and LA wins both, San Antonio is guaranteed 2nd Seed so long as Memphis loses.

Divisions really need to go. The first tiebreaker is screwing the Bulls right now, even though they swept the Raptors in the season. It just doesn't seem fair to me. Plus there is the ridiculous rule that keeps them in the the top 4. Portland should really be in 6th place.

TIEBREAKER BASIS:
(-) Tie breaker not needed (better overall winning percentage)
(1) Division leader wins tie from team not leading a division
(2) Head-to-head won-lost percentage
(3) Conference won-lost percentage
(4) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, own conference
(5) W-L Percentage vs. Playoff teams, other conference
(6) Net Points, all games

Memphis lose against Golden State, San Antonio wins the #2 Seed over LA as per Basis 1 and beat out Houston for Southwest Division as for Basis 2.

San Antonio wins #2 seed if they all win the next couple games and end with the same record.

Same thing will happen even if Houston loses and LA wins both, San Antonio is guaranteed 2nd Seed so long as Memphis loses.
I see. Sweet then.

Even with Westbrook's technical rescinded, playing on a back-to-back against Portland does not instill confidence that the Thunder will pull this one out.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I don't think he crippled Miamis ability to deal with other FAs intentionally and I don't think he was necessarily a dick about leaving either. There's just no good way to leave a team.

More importantly:

"NBA rescinds Russell Westbrook technical foul from Sunday night. He can play tonight against Portland." - @DAldrigeTNT

Predictable but why have rules in the first place then???

Shun

Fuck I think I'm gonna end up killing ~2-3 months of pay to secure playoff tickets...

This shit's only gonna get worse if we move to SF. Way to gentrify your loyal fans Lacob + Bandwagons...

No one cares about the Bucks new logos?

how about you post it instead of just bringing it up?

CCgxZN2WMAAxqtb.jpg

I love that d Rose is doing some insane shit right now but I still wince everytime he drives.

He looks so damn fast!

You have to laugh at "experts" and "fans" that say he's done and won't be the same player.

He gets all this shit thrown his way for not SAYING the right things(which is silly) but his preparation is paying dividends.

He works his ass off, who the fuck cares if he doesn't tell the bandwagon media what they exactly want to hear???

random25

One more loss Brooklyn! Better do some magic in your final game, Orlando!

I hate it when my team's destiny is partially in the hands of another lol. Better win our final 2 games, Pacers!

Nets got wrecked. Opening the door for that ATL IND matchup? Would be a tough test for them for sure after what happened last year.

Raptors probably have an easier game tomorrow now that BOS locked up a playoff spot. Gonna be interesting

One more loss Brooklyn! Better do some magic in your final game, Orlando!

I hate it when my team's destiny is partially in the hands of another lol. Better win our final 2 games, Pacers!

I think you win at home against Wiz but @Grizz is gonna be tough when they need that game for the terror that is that West conference playoff picture.

random25

I think you win at home against Wiz but @Grizz is gonna be tough when they need that game for the terror that is that West conference playoff picture.

That's why Brooklyn needs to lose one more to get us a decent chance. Back to back with 2 playoff teams can be a real challenge for the Pacers to win even at least one of two. If only we had the tiebreaker.

That's why Brooklyn needs to lose one more to get us a decent chance. Back to back with 2 playoff teams can be a real challenge for the Pacers to win even at least one of two. If only we had the tiebreaker.

Hope you guys make it! It was shit what happened to PG, but glad he seems good now.

Oh, and you guys would give the Hawks hell too, so that'd be fun to see ;o

Top Bottom