• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

zychi

Banned
So do the Cavs have almost the same depth issues that the last couple of Heat teams had? Not sure if that's what LeBron had in mind.
He got his rings, now hes just a marketing machine for espn and nike. Cle letting him back means he can go home and not be harrased.

He can leave in two years and claim management issues again, but if he avoids doing the decision part 2, hes no longer a villian in cle.

Kacar

Just kinda fucking around on O during the 3rd.

Kyrie and Dion trying too hard to solo on offense.

Edit: these Blazer commentators are funny.

Piecake

Just kinda fucking around on O during the 3rd.

Kyrie and Dion trying too hard to solo on offense.

Edit: these Blazer commentators are funny.

I know Waiters is a professional fuck-ball player, but is Irving? I honestly haven't watched him much, but man, these first 3 games he has looked bad, fuck-ball bad too.

Kacar

I know Waiters is a professional fuck-ball player, but is Irving? I honestly haven't watched him much, but man, these first 3 games he has looked bad, fuck-ball bad too.

He's so used to always having the ball. I don't know he should adjust.

Also these Blazer commentators are so damn salty that Kyrie made the USA team over Lilliard. They have mentioned it numerous times.

izvcxb.gif

Booze needs to goback home to Alaska.

He just seems to not care. I don't see much effort at all.

Irving was 3-17? Holy shit.
You had it good in Miami, LeBron. :( You and Ennis could have been a poor mans mj and pips and be the terror of the east.

Oh lawd Gerald Green over Hill

Top Bottom