• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Fjordson

Dallas is damn good. Their defense is slacking compared to Houston and Golden, but their offense is great. Those are three of the best teams in the league for sure. Throw in Memphis and San Antonio and the West is gonna be tough as hell yet again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dallas is damn good. Their defense is slacking compared to Houston and Golden, but their offense is great. Those are three of the best teams in the league for sure. Throw in Memphis and San Antonio and the West is gonna be tough as hell yet again.

Friday could shape up to be a pretty interesting game with the Mavs in Toronto to face the Raps.

Soonri

Cavs offense should be a PnR festifus. But nope, lol. "Ball movement"

This is why Dion comes in the game, and chucks away. The gameplan is ridiculous.

Why is LeBron ignoring KL except when he is open in the corner for a 3?

Why is Irving doing ball handling drills, instead of running an offense?

But these bastards will still end up 55-27, wont they?

So you're saying the Cavs should run the Mavs' offense lol

E: I'm also eager to see Mavs vs Raps on Friday. Dwane Casey was Rick Carlisle's defensive assistant during our title run so he should know how to defend our attack well. I'm expecting a loss since Toronto defends and scores really well.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I really should organise a road game trip to Orlando or Atlanta and make a weekend out of it. Never been in an opposing team's arena.

Pimpwerx

Rio with a genuinely crafty move against the Magic. Acted like he was slowing up to set the offense, then blitzed in for the layup. I like his game this year. He's going to carve out a role in this league as a backup SG who'll sometimes sink your ship with bonehead plays. PEACE.

CKB3375

My god, these Raps are playing some amazing ball! Hearing "Let's Go Raptors" chants in Cleveland says a lot about the fan base.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Chris Bosh season high 32 points, 14 in the 4th, and some huge buckets down the stretch!

Holy fuck Chalmers looks like Wade out there

Hey, I'm not a huge NBA buff. I know enough to enjoy the games, and I love my home team. But Im not wise to the way things play out. This is only the second season that I've been this involved.

Do the Rockets have a chance at making the playoffs?

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Since being down 18 in the first the Raps have outscored Cleveland by 32. Insane.

Cloudy

Banned
Hey, I'm not a huge NBA buff. I know enough to enjoy the games, and I love my home team. But Im not wise to the way things play out. This is only the second season that I've been this involved.

They will be a top 4 seed

Pathos

Banned

they definitely will

Top Bottom