• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

But a first round exit again?

I'm not too confident in our bench, and I feel like Howrd is still too much of a pushover at times. He's huge and powerful, but I feel like he doesn't utilize that the way he did on the Magic.

overcast

Hey, I'm not a huge NBA buff. I know enough to enjoy the games, and I love my home team. But Im not wise to the way things play out. This is only the second season that I've been this involved.

Do the Rockets have a chance at making the playoffs?
They have a pretty good chance. Gotta stay healthy and the west is super competitive.

Pimpwerx

Chris Bosh season high 32 points, 14 in the 4th, and some huge buckets down the stretch!

Holy fuck Chalmers looks like Wade out there
Rio: Look at me.
Wade: Sure.
Rio: Look at me.
Wade: Sure.
Rio: I'm the captain now.

Mad respect for Vucci. Dude tears it up against us everytime we play the Magic. Big night for Big Shot Bosh doe. My man was hot all night. Time to celebrate. I've said it in the past, but one of the most interesting stats for Spo's coaching career is he's coached only around a dozen games with his team below .500. His teams fight for him, and they don't make losing a habit. PEACE.

overcast

I think it's safe to say someone is getting fired or traded in Cleveland. This shit is a mess
What can they possibly do?
But a first round exit again?

I'm not too confident in our bench, and I feel like Howrd is still too much of a pushover at times. He's huge and powerful, but I feel like he doesn't utilize that the way he did on the Magic.
That just depends. We were in a close contest with the Blazers last year. Howard played well, harden/parsons didn't. I think they're more experienced and Jones might improve, but the west is very tough and competitive. Anybody can beat each other.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
2012 Lakers Pt 2
Yep. As rough as things were for us in 2010, we were a good defensive team from night 1 and we had Don Riley as a safety net to keep it from blowing up. These Cleveland jokers are awful on both sides of the ball, don't have any willingness to sacrifice their games, and that joke front office will let LeBron and his cronies run rampant.

CKB3375

I have no doubt Cleveland will end up figuring things out. There's too much talent to fail there.

The Raps though, not saying they're going to win it all but this team is so damn entertaining to watch.

Gonzalez

Banned
Yep. As rough as things were for us in 2010, we were a good defensive team from night 1 and we had Don Riley as a safety net to keep it from blowing up. These Cleveland jokers are awful on both sides of the ball, don't have any willingness to sacrifice their games, and that joke front office will let LeBron and his cronies run rampant.
Preach brother...

wmlk

I have no doubt Cleveland will end up figuring things out. There's too much talent to fail there.

The Raps though, not saying they're going to win it all but this team is so damn entertaining to watch.

LeBron was never this demoralized back then, so that's a bit concerning. They also played D.

neptunes

That just depends. We were in a close contest with the Blazers last year. Howard played well, harden/parsons didn't. I think they're more experienced and Jones might improve, but the west is very tough and competitive. Anybody can beat each other.

Go for Hibbert?

TuXx

Get rid of D.waiters or Varejao. Cavs don't need anymore offense and Love desperately needs a rim protector.

Pimpwerx

Spo spent all training camp installing the defense that year. The defense was never as good as that first year, but at least the guys remembered it and could crank up the juice in bursts to the point where people considered our late game "piranha defense" to be one of the best of all time. Cleveland is too focused on offense even though they could iso to success while making sure their defense was intact. But they have no defenders who can reliably close games. They're going to struggle in close games unless they sure that up. The playoffs are mostly close games. PEACE.

There won't a 12-0 streak for this Cavs team to hang their hat on after a losing streak like there was for the Heat either. Their defense just isn't good enough. Cavs only have 3 games this season where they didn't let their opponents score 100 pts or more.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Raptors chants in Cleveland. Bu-bu-but Cleveland fans are so loyal and so much better than that bandwagoning Miami filth doe!

Onemic

So who still doesnt believe in the raps

Embarrassing that you could here raptors chants in an arena that houses Lebron James.

2013 Cavs: 4-7
2014 Cavs: 5-7

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

C4Lukins

So who still doesnt believe in the raps

Embarrassing that you could here raptors chants in an arena that houses Lebron James.

I think they are really good. They only have had 5 tough games this season, and they won three of them. They could potentially be a 6th or 7th seed in the west.

Owzers

People keep acting like houston players are being murdered out there. Parsons held his arms from going up and the guy pretended like he threw him to the ground.

Top Bottom